Lunars Kickstarter - February 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
    I'm almost positive that the "Quetzcoatlus" is the Death Moa in the core book. I otherwise strongly support your other choices.
    Death moa is a variation of terror birds, like austreches are. (There were multiple instances fo these through the Cenozoic and I think they reprsent different taxa of that). For one. Quetzlcoatlus could actually fly.

And stuff.
    My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• Originally posted by Blaque View Post

Death moa is a variation of terror birds, like austreches are. (There were multiple instances fo these through the Cenozoic and I think they reprsent different taxa of that). For one. Quetzlcoatlus could actually fly.
      Death moa are bullockornis.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• I admit defeat.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
        I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Blaque View Post
          I have a bit of a shortlist of the following:
          i strongly support Quetzalcoatlus and Jaekelopterus, simply because they're so different from the animals we have so far.

Comment

• Sadly it looks like we aren't going to hit 300K, probably wont even manage to scrape by 290K.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizu View Post
              Sadly it looks like we aren't going to hit 300K, probably wont even manage to scrape by 290K.

We missed both, sadly. Still, it was a good campaign! I'm excited to see how Many-Faced Strangers turns out, and I'm real excited for Exigents next year!

Comment

• Have we gotten a solid Auroch yet? Considering Aurochs are all over the damn charm name it night be nice to get a legendary mega bull.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post
                  Have we gotten a solid Auroch yet? Considering Aurochs are all over the damn charm name it night be nice to get a legendary mega bull.
                  Aurochs have come out in Hundred Devils Night Parade.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• I am sad that the writers won't get their stretch goal, but I'm happy it went far enough that we'll get write-ups for those weirdos reigning over the Caul.

Also Sublime Danger. Wouldn't mind seeing a bit more for Sublime Danger.

A better art design for one.

I'm just saying, I'm sure of the people who read the comic, most don't remember it, and the fact that of the four Exalted shirts I bought the one featuring her on the front being the only one still in regular circulation (and thus possibly helping me to be one of the few people that might remember her appearance) is pure coincidence. If she was to, say, have everything about her look besides the daiklave wings overhauled completely, I doubt anybody else would notice.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                    Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post
                      Have we gotten a solid Auroch yet?
                      Right here.

Comment

• The Lunars are the only thing holding me back from ruling that at my table that various species of modern animals don’t exist in Creation, and prehistoric animals predominate... I think it would be great for the setting - except for the Lunars.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                          The Lunars are the only thing holding me back from ruling that at my table that various species of modern animals don’t exist in Creation, and prehistoric animals predominate... I think it would be great for the setting - except for the Lunars.
                          Sooo no farming?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                          Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post

Sooo no farming?
                            I didn’t say no modern animals exist, just might be inclined to say a lot less. Also i’d put various extinct animals, or domesticated versions that never existed of extinct animals (which is what the Yeddim already arguably are) in equivalent roles.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• So, I'm kind of curious. How did Lunars do compared to the average amount Onyx Path usually brings in on kickstarters? I don't really follow any of them except Exalted so I don't know how well their kickstarters do.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

• I honestly feel like we have plenty of dinosaurs already and that more focus should be put into other things.

It's not that I don't like dinosaurs, it's just that I really don't want to play games where everyone is constantly transforming into them.

Comment

Working...
                                X