No announcement yet.

Lunars Kickstarter - February 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm not likely to pledge more than what I need to get the final book and the companion, so about $40. I can afford that.

Comment

• What can I say? I just really wanted to play Dragon Marked For Death.

It's looks like playing a Lunar who is also a Dragon-Blood against an antagonist which is some kind of mashup between the Scarlet Empire and the Solar Deliberative.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• I wonder if we will get the first section of raw text tomorrow, or not until next week?

Can anyone remember whether we got the first section of raw text for WFHW when we pledged, or a week later?

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Think it's the same day it starts,

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
            What can I say? I just really wanted to play Dragon Marked For Death.
            It does look good. If I was ever afforded a little miracle...

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
            Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
            https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post

It does look good. If I was ever afforded a little miracle...
              The different marks of the dragon are easily moonsilver (give or take some jade) artifacts containing the divided body and Essence of a dragon from the Wyld.

The Dragon's Arms and Fangs is an unusual firewand with Evocations for more powerful fire-blasts and shapeshifting into a whip or sword. Or it is a razor claw (bite attack) which needs an Evocation for the firewand attack.

The Dragon's Body and Scales are a breastplate or suit of plate armor, which transforms itself and its user to become a wall against damage, or transforms all defensive strength into offensive power.

The Dragon's Legs and Wings are God-Kicking Boots with Evocations of speed and flight.

The Dragon's Knowledge is a sorcerous phylactery hat.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                I wonder if we will get the first section of raw text tomorrow, or not until next week?

Can anyone remember whether we got the first section of raw text for WFHW when we pledged, or a week later?
                It goes up tomorrow.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Awesome! Thanks.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Less than 24 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                      It goes up tomorrow.
                      YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                        Less than 24 hours.
                        *vibrating intensifies*

Comment

• I wonder why the timing of this one is so different. I'm sure I haven't known an Exalted Kickstarter to begin so late in the evening before.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                          Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
                            I wonder why the timing of this one is so different. I'm sure I haven't known an Exalted Kickstarter to begin so late in the evening before.
                            I think the previous ones went up at the local noon vs 2pm local for this one. Not much of a change really.

Comment

• Got some nice Lunars art on the Monday Meeting, including what might be one of the 3e Sig Lunars.
                              http://theonyxpath.com/its-a-marvelo...meeting-notes/

I'll admit, I'm kinda hoping that's not the No-Moon sig.
                              Last edited by BrilliantRain; 02-12-2019, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• No lie, all that art is super rad and better, I feel, than most things in the core rulebook.

...except for trauma bear of course.

Mel Uran’s Nautilus is my fav, followed closely behind by “it wasn’t me, honest, officer!”.

Prototype00

Comment

Working...
                                X