Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hundred Devils/Adversary of the Righteous package?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hundred Devils/Adversary of the Righteous package?

Y'know what I would like, as a customer of Onyx Path products, and specifically Exalted in general? A package on DrivethruRPG, that is:

1. You can download all the Hundred Devils or Adversary stuff (one package for each) currently existing.
    2. When the full deal comes out, you own that.

Is that something that would be possible? Or is patience and anticipation the way forward?

The plan is that Hundred Devils and Adversaries will be a complete book and will be released as such. Onyx Path just releases the content piecemeal as well. If you own all the individual PDF's you will get the PDFs for the final books at a discount/for free (I'm not sure what exactly they've said on this, but I believe the intent is that you don't have to pay for it twice).

Comment

Originally posted by wern212 View Post
      The plan is that Hundred Devils and Adversaries will be a complete book and will be released as such. Onyx Path just releases the content piecemeal as well. If you own all the individual PDF's you will get the PDFs for the final books at a discount/for free (I'm not sure what exactly they've said on this, but I believe the intent is that you don't have to pay for it twice).
      Ah, that I did not know. But no specifics then for the final book pdf? Half price or free? And what if you only have a couple of the relevant pdfs? Pay the difference get the final pdf?

Comment

I think, from what Rich said, they haven't quite decided how it'll work, precisely. It may depend on Drivethru.

My characters:
        Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
        Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

Originally posted by wern212 View Post
          Wait, there's going to be some kind of discount if you've bought all the PDFs? And here I was, not buying any of them because I wanted to wait for the full book(s).

This is good news, but I'm still reluctant to start buying them without knowing for sure how the deal's going to work.

Comment

I wasn't aware of this; if I could get a deal in like we did with the Autochthonia Compass book, I'd be sold, rather than waiting for the collections.

Comment

Originally posted by Mockery View Post
              I wasn't aware of this; if I could get a deal in like we did with the Autochthonia Compass book, I'd be sold, rather than waiting for the collections.
              I'm waiting for the collection myself before buying.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
              Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Comment

My understanding is that if you buy the individual pdfs now, all you get is the individual pdfs now. The collection will not be discounted for those who bought things before.

Comment

Reading the title, I was hoping Adversary of the Righteous Package was going to be a signature character in xxxalted.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Working...
                  X