Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[2E/2.5e request] Looking for Cytherea and Devil-Tiger charmsets.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [2E/2.5e request] Looking for Cytherea and Devil-Tiger charmsets.

    Hi,
    I'm looking for the various Cytherea Charmsets out there, especially the ones with a 'mother' or 'creatrix' theme. I've been told Seras created a good one, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Also, looking for any collections or archives of the 2e exalted wiki. Help is gratefully appreciated!

  • #2
    Got a version of them right here. I'm actually the player they were originally written for.


    Onyx Path Forum Moderator
    Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't know if this is the wrong thread for it, but I've been away a while and I haven't had much luck elsewhere. I'm looking for a custom Devil-Tiger charmset belonging to one referred to as "Novina, the Radiant Imperator". Does anyone have it, by any chance? I do believe it was briefly on the White Wolf archived pages before uh...before they got re-nuked from what I can tell.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank you very much, Lioness!

        Comment


        • #5
          https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?thre...eation.448173/

          These are actually Gaia Charms, but "mother" and "creatrix" are accurate descriptions of both Gaia and Cytherea, so I figured they might be worth a look. (I have no idea how Gaia and Cytherea's themes differ, anyway.)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jefepato View Post
            (I have no idea how Gaia and Cytherea's themes differ, anyway.)
            Nobody does.



            Onyx Path Forum Moderator
            Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Guitar Longcat View Post
              I don't know if this is the wrong thread for it, but I've been away a while and I haven't had much luck elsewhere. I'm looking for a custom Devil-Tiger charmset belonging to one referred to as "Novina, the Radiant Imperator". Does anyone have it, by any chance? I do believe it was briefly on the White Wolf archived pages before uh...before they got re-nuked from what I can tell.
              I do have a pdf of a Devil-Tiger called Novina, The Radiant Empress of the Ebon Diamond Sky. Is that who you're looking for?


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sapphite View Post

                I do have a pdf of a Devil-Tiger called Novina, The Radiant Empress of the Ebon Diamond Sky. Is that who you're looking for?
                YES! I’d really appreciate it if you could share it, I’ve been on and off trawling the forums for it among other lost DT charmsets for more than a year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Guitar Longcat View Post

                  YES! I’d really appreciate it if you could share it, I’ve been on and off trawling the forums for it among other lost DT charmsets for more than a year.
                  Here you go. Hopefully it's what you're looking for.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sapphite View Post

                    Here you go. Hopefully it's what you're looking for.
                    That's the one, thank you!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank you very much, Jefepato and Sapphire! I'd be delighted to see any Devil Tiger charmsets anyone has to share, please feel free to post links here.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Did Qaf ever get a homebrew tree?


                        I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think so, might be an idea to ask over at Sufficient Velocity? Or if it was on the old wiki wait and see if we can get it mirror hosted again.


                          Onyx Path Forum Moderator
                          Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Somewhat related do we have any hints as to what infernal are going to look like in 3E?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wiwuno View Post
                              Somewhat related do we have any hints as to what infernal are going to look like in 3E?
                              Their Charms are going to be their own rather than literally the Charms of the Yozis. This is hoped to free up the charmset and put the Infernals at the center of their own mechanics instead of the spotlight being on the Yozi more than them. Basically the cool stuff about Devil-Tigers will be integrated into the core Infernals Charmset, so you will be able to create your own soul-Pantheon and internal demon realm. They’ll still have Shintai, and draw thematically on the Yozi, and all Yozi (not just some specific Reclamation list) are fair game. The “become and evil doppelgänger” Shintai for example will be Szoreny based, rather than Ebon Dragon.

                              Their Charms will be Ability based (so the wish-granting tree would be Bureaucracy, the silent wind movement stuff Athletics, and so on). Last I recall Vance was leaning toward them having Supernals like Solars and Abyssals, but that will need to be playtested, and if Supernals and Shintai are overpowered it will be Supernals who take the cut before Shintai.


                              Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X