Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone working still on Anathema for 3e?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone working still on Anathema for 3e?

I'm learning how to code and something like Anathema seems to have the right combination of complexity and learning potential for me.
    So if no one's working on it i'm gonna give it a try

I'd say, go ahead! I don't think anathema will be available anytime soon. People would love to try your results.

Join the Strife

Comment

What is Anathema?

Comment

Originally posted by Nabirius View Post
        What is Anathema?
        Lo! In days of yore there went up a challenge by mankind and the gods who toy with their fates that a manipulable enchiridion for enscribing heroes and their manifold talents be made to stand forever in the stars, a testament to the skill and talent of the weavers of genius that could bend such complexity to their will.

All awaited with baited breath.

First to step up was a proven craftsman without peer who had wrought the first crude, but still to be marvelled at, iteration.

But he failed, brought low by the dread beast Burn-Out and it’s fell twin Work-Commitments, and retired to obscurity. All Creation mourned.

Since then, many brave, nay! hubristic challengers have strode forth, but the throne of the programmer-king lies empty to this day. Alas! Alas!
        Last edited by prototype00; 02-07-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nabirius View Post
          What is Anathema?
          Someone created a pretty darn good fan made computer program to help build characters in Exalted. It was even a goal during the 3e KS that the people who did Anathema would be given what they needed to build a proper 3e version of the program. It never materialized.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post

Someone created a pretty darn good fan made computer program to help build characters in Exalted. It was even a goal during the 3e KS that the people who did Anathema would be given what they needed to build a proper 3e version of the program. It never materialized.
            Sure, if you want to be all prosaic reality about it.

Comment

Originally posted by prototype00 View Post

Sure, if you want to be all prosaic reality about it.
              *pats*

I liked your reply at least.

Freelancer | Content Creator
              Twitter | Youtube | Patreon

Comment

It's not quite Anathema, but my players and I use and love Lot Casting Atemi.

https://www.lotcastingatemi.com

https://exalted-golden-shackles-iron...dianportal.com Visit Golden Shackles, Iron Crowns; a 3rd Edition Exalted Campaign ongoing since 2014

Comment

Working...
                X