Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me tell you another reason why I didn't bother to pay for my own Lunar Charm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understood the part about the Death Star.

​Perhaps I should have instead asked TheCountAlucard to explain what toxic biases he sees, and from whom.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

It is indeed as Isator says.

Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
      ​Perhaps I should have instead asked TheCountAlucard to explain what toxic biases he sees, and from whom.
      I was congratulating you for the bit about letting go of the injustices of the first and second ages.

Sorry if that wasn't all that clear, it's been a long week.

Comment

There's an uplifting, even triumphant element to this thread, but for me right now it also has a bittersweet quality, because I'm put in mind of people who should be here to share it with us.

DeathmatchFM. Sojiko. Omicron. JimB. Others whose names I can't recall. They drifted away from us in the interim.

Fitter Happier popped up a little bit more recently, relatively speaking, but still basically in this boat.

Hell, Jen is significantly newer, and Lunars have been a significant portion of his queries, but he's shown up more intermittently. Wish he was around more. Just, like, in general.

These feelings were present before it, but they've been stirred up a bit by peeking at the back end of that Lunar Martial Arts thread. That thing having been so contentious and mechanically concerned, and meandering its way into something only barely related, it recalls the great beautiful disasters of old.

....Oh God, Demetrius! Demetrius should have (metaphorically) lived to see this day! He should have been around to find out what his avatar could do.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
        Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
        https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

So we pour one out for the comrades who didn't make it this far, and raise our glasses in their names.

I'm glad someone spoke up to remember them. I'm not the best with remembering people, especially without actual faces.

Comment

I was waiting eagerly for the Strength Charms, but Stamina is my new favorite Attribute.

Comment

There may be room behind Dark Premise Duality for swapping into your Dark Mind quickly for battle, but being forced out of it if you are crashed or incapacitated.

Thus can the Witch of “Blind Prince and Liar Princess” completely change from a smooth-talking sorceress into a howling engine of terror and destruction.

Absolutely no Manipulation and possibly reduced Intelligence in favor of increased Charisma and roaring-type Charms.

Comment

I don't know if there's room or call for Sleeping Dragon Awakens to return, but if it did, I would see its prerequisites including Worry the Bone, Prowling Stalker Concentration, Unwavering Predator's Eye, Watchful Spider Stance...

It would, by the way, not involve "Outrage" motes, but instead provide a bonus to your Join Battle roll or the Initiative you otherwise start battle with.

Comment

*Lifts glass* To the end of piss and vinegar! *Drinks* The wine of camaraderie is much sweeter!

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Comment

Now, all we need is for the Sidereal charms and Martial arts to not be a broken mess of terrible ideas, an I will reconsider my atheism.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
                      To be honest, this is almost scary. A part of my life is now over, and I have to move on; learn to live in a world where the Lunar Exalted are actually good now, and the Dragon-Blooded are actually good now.
                      Would you like to join us in the corner of Sidereal fans waiting for a competent mechanical update to native charms and astrology that isn't designed to be soul sucking artistic statements on paperwork? We have cookies and sadness juice and some tents because we've been there a while and will continue to be there a while.

Though a lot less long than it seemed a year ago. Production rate seems to be increasing with Vance and Minton.
                      Last edited by Alpharius; 03-18-2019, 10:39 AM.

Comment

It's certainly been a forever, but well worth it I'd say!

If this is the quality to look forward to, I'm starting to even get excited for the Exalts I stopped caring about (poor Sidereals and Abyssals) a while back.

3EX Martial Arts basic overview (Weapons, Armor, Attributes & Abilities)

Comment

Working...
                        X