Ideas for Dynastic Chronicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
    I'm doing a two person game about an expedition to Rathess.
    The expedition is headed by Ledaal Enam genius polymath and renowed explorer and staffed by the superlative quartermaster Cathak Madiha better known by her sobriquet Mother of Legions. Both players are new to Exalted and tabletop roleplaying in general but its been a blast, having only two Dragon-Blooded is easy going for encounters to the point where I can use a single non-legendary sized enemy from the corebook and not have it roll over and die almost instantly.
    My dream come true, haha. I’m hoping for maybe a four person DB group so that I can run things like Emperor Sloths myself. How are they liking Exalted so far? It’s a doozy of a system to start out with.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post

My dream come true, haha. I’m hoping for maybe a four person DB group so that I can run things like Emperor Sloths myself. How are they liking Exalted so far? It’s a doozy of a system to start out with.
      It's going really well. I really sold them on the game's ability to solve problems through non-combat abilities and Madiha's player especially is engaging with craft and planning to build her own Reaver Daiklave.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
      Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Working...
      X