Exalted release schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalted release schedule

I didn't really know where to put this, so I thought I'd just put it here. For those of you who didn't back Dragonblood, and didn't get the update, I thought you'd like to know.

Indexing:
    - Dragon-Blooded: What Fire Has Wrought

(So that's almost done)
    In Art Direction:
    - The Realm
    - Lunars

(Lunars I expect out next year. The Realm I believe is the next book scheduled after Dragonblooded, so I assume the art is further along.)

Second Draft:
    - Heirs to the Shogunate

(They haven't started the art for this, but I imagine it's shorter and has a much smaller art budget than Lunars. So that might be out this year if we're lucky. But probably not, I guess.)

First Draft:
    - Dragon-Blooded Novella #1
    - Across the Eight Directions
    - Exalted Essay Collection

Development:
    - Lunars: Fangs At the Gates

After Lunars, Exigents (with 3 other kinds in an appendix) is the next splat, followed by Sidereals. But that'll be a couple of years.
    Last edited by The Wizard of Oz; 02-28-2019, 04:22 PM.

My characters:
    Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
    Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

As of the last Monday Meeting post, something like half the art is in for the Realm. And I believe the plan is to release Lunars around this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
      As of the last http://theonyxpath.com/11662-2/"]Monday Meeting[/URL] post, something like half the art is in for the Realm. And I believe the plan is to release Lunars around this time next year.
      My fingers are crossed for them doing layout with placeholders so that we can get it as soon as the final art comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post

My fingers are crossed for them doing layout with placeholders so that we can get it as soon as the final art comes in.
        Already in progress, yes.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
          Already in progress, yes.
          Aaagghh can not contain joy. Must find creative outlet! Time to start my review of Lunars early.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post

Aaagghh can not contain joy. Must find creative outlet! Time to start my review of Lunars early.
            Note that we still have to finish all the rounds of proofing the layout, then fill in p.XX entries, then send it off to the indexer, then proof the index. Take some time; breathe.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

Working...
            X