Seal of the Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seal of the Guild

I vaguely remember reading that Guild shops will display the Guild's crest or mark or whatever, has there ever been an illustration done of what this might look like?

3e Scavenger Lands map
    3e Combat tracker card
    2e Nexus map

I just did a quick look through of Masters of Jade (well, its pictures anyway) and didn't see one, don't think 3E has shown it either.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

Exalted is weirdly terrible with visuals like this. I remember describing an army in the colours of House Cathak and having no idea what those even were.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
      Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

In 1st ed Dragonblood, they said that Houses used the colour of their element as their colours, and even for personal clothes though some houses (like Mnemon; weirdly, as Mnemon herself doesn't wear white) were much stricter about it than others.
        So I assume Cathak's house colours are Red and Orange, something like that. (Though this begs the question of what House Sesus's house colours are. A different shade of red?)

Incidentally, the seal of House Nellens in 2nd ed appears to just be an Eclipse caste mark.

My characters:
        Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
        Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

House colors are listed in What Fire Has Wrought.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

Ah yes, page 35. Thanks Eric!

My characters:
            Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
            Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

I was aware of and appreciate the 3rd edition House colours, the Cathak troops situation happened in 2nd edition. But yes, the fact that the Guild apparently has this really recognisible symbol that's not appeared in any of the books really bugs me.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
              Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Yeah, it would be nice if we could get the symbol at some point. Until then I'll have to head canon it as $$$$$ (one for each letter in guild)

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

Working...
                X