Thousand Blades Style, potential sources of inspiration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizu View Post
    Hmm, really? Thats news to me actually. I thought what they were doing now was stuff involved in printing physical copies that had nothing to do with any possible content changes. Guess I was wrong on part of what I posted. Still, its definitely not been more then a year.

According to the last Monday meeting < http://theonyxpath.com/cataloguing-o...meeting-notes/ > Ex3 Dragon Blooded – PoD files uploaded, waiting on OK to order proofs. Which I interpret to mean that the book is complete and they are waiting for test prints to arrive so they can give it a last look over to see if any errors came up in the physical printing. So you are basically correct, if there are any changes to be made at this point they will probably be formatting. As any textual changes at this point would muck up the whole document.
    Last edited by Snakesandsuns; 03-11-2019, 12:32 AM.

Comment

At our current speed its starting to look like we might just manage to eke it out to Sublime Danger and Thousand Blades Style, maybe even to the 280K write up of those Lunar generals in Caul.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

$9,400 or so until Sublime Danger, with 64 hours left to go.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

I wish I didn't have a spendy convention in two weeks, I'd add a map now rather than via backerkit. I really want to see Thousand Blades, but cant afford the extra $80 right now.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Director

Comment

Sooo close now; switched my pledge from 30 to 150; nothing to do now but cross my fingers and hope...

Blasphemy? No, it is not blasphemy. If God is as vast as that, he is above blasphemy; if He is as little as that, He is beneath it.
            - Mark Twain, a Biography

Comment

Just bumped it over the 270K mark by increasing my pledge to include an animal QC write up. So we'll get to see Sublime Danger and Thousand Blade Style!

Comment

We DID IT!

Comment

Yessssssssssssss!

Comment

So, since we're definitely getting it; does anyone know the timeline for bonus content like this? Will it appear in the book when the generally finished chapters come out, or will we be waiting for Many Faced Stranger / some other supplement?

Blasphemy? No, it is not blasphemy. If God is as vast as that, he is above blasphemy; if He is as little as that, He is beneath it.
                    - Mark Twain, a Biography

Comment

Originally posted by Janissary87 View Post
                      So, since we're definitely getting it; does anyone know the timeline for bonus content like this? Will it appear in the book when the generally finished chapters come out, or will we be waiting for Many Faced Stranger / some other supplement?
                      It'll be coming in Many Faced Strangers. After additional content ended up making the 3E core take even longer, they started doing stretch goal content as side books so the main text isn't held up.

As for the time frame on the wait to get it? No idea. We'll have a better idea once we know how much longer Heirs to the Shogunate takes once WFHW drops officially.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Director

Comment

Originally posted by Janissary87 View Post

Its in Many Faced Strangers and the kickstarter option that has it available says 2/20

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but Cloud's finishing attack from Advent Children seems like a potential inspiration.

My Storyteller Vault releases!
                          Sorcerous Ways: Mystic Martial Arts - Punch people for magic power!
                          These Mean Streets - Advise and systems for street-level punk-noir Vampire larp

Comment

Working...
                          X