X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any method you think is interesting.

My characters:
    Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
    Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
      And generally, to take advantage of your flying, you probably can't use beasts of burden. That encourages society to use slaves for hard labour, but wings means your slaves are better able to escape.
      Go full "pastoralist". Giant flying chocobos! You eat their eggs and use their feathers, bone and eggshell for your goods. (If not exactly this then there are probably some unusual domesticates about in Creation that can fly about).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghosthead View Post

Go full "pastoralist". Giant flying chocobos! You eat their eggs and use their feathers, bone and eggshell for your goods. (If not exactly this then there are probably some unusual domesticates about in Creation that can fly about).
        There's that flying mountain with the riding birds and bird beastkin. I wanna say we have stats for those birds in the Hundred Devils somewhere, but I'm not sure. Either way it could be used as reference.

Comment

Yeah, giant hawks and great rocs are in there.

My characters:
          Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
          Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

Working...
          X