Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still about infernals and yozis. So,what is their Yozi's plan? why did they create the infernal exalted? Were they a way for the Yozis to be free again? if so,how can the infernal exalted free their masters?

Comment

• If I'm in close range with an enemy, can I use Soaring Zephyr Flight to jump straight up 2 range bands, or do I have to disengage first?

My characters:
      Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
      Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

• I know we won't be getting as much about the Yozis as in toto beings but rather focus on their souls in 3E, but will we get any new ones, or see more of the soul hierarchies of deuterocanonical Yozis like Qaf and Metagaos? I liked them.

Comment

• Couple of sacred hunt questions:

Is there any time constraint between the conclusion of the hunt and the consumption of heart’s blood? Is there one of the length of the method the killing blow takes?
          Poisons are one thing, but if a lunar infects their target with a terminal disease, and her target succumbs a week later, does she have to be present at the moment of his death?

Can the heart’s blood be reconstituted if it’s no longer present in liquid form in the cadaver?

Or is most of this the purview of a custom form acquisition charm, and not intended playspace for the sacred hunt?

Also: does anything break if you allow a Lunar to choose a different acquisition ritual to start with instead of the sacred hunt, rather than As-well-as?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaximander View Post
            will we get any new ones, or see more of the soul hierarchies of deuterocanonical Yozis like Qaf and Metagaos? I liked them.
            What’s deuterocanonical about Qaf and Metagaos?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
              What’s deuterocanonical about Qaf and Metagaos?
              To expand on Alucard's point: both of them feature in Compass: Malfeas, so they're already in canon.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• Does a lunar need to specifically extract the blood from a targets heart?
                Or can the lunar, for example, be a trex and declare the hunt and eat the target whole to get their shape?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                  still about infernals and yozis. So,what is their Yozi's plan? why did they create the infernal exalted? Were they a way for the Yozis to be free again? if so,how can the infernal exalted free their masters?
                  The idea is to discuss the various plans of Exalted factions in the ST Guide to a level that an ST can build a plot around said plans and have them affect Solar/Lunar/DB/Exigent games, then detail those plans in depth in a hardback book.

Neall Raemonn Price
                  Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Neall View Post
                    The idea is to discuss the various plans of Exalted factions in the ST Guide to a level that an ST can build a plot around said plans and have them affect Solar/Lunar/DB/Exigent games, then detail those plans in depth in a hardback book.
                    What about un-Exalted factions like the Guild or the Council of Entities?

Comment

• Do Han-Tha and Filial Wisdom still exist or were they eaten by Raksi on a plate like a babe?

Craft rewrite.
                      Twitter Handle: at maudovajr

Comment

• Originally posted by Neall View Post

Cool! Thanks Neall!

Comment

• Is it reasonable to assume that the Exigents book will be published before the ST Guide, despite them both being in the first draft stage? Or is it too early to make that sort of prediction?

Comment

• Apologies, wrong thread.

Comment

• Would diplomatic policy and trade with foreign territories outside of satrapies fall under one of the listed Scales, or would that be an additional Ministry?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Was the logistics of feeding/clothing/arming the Legions something there was a Ministry for, or was it something that the Legions had their own apparatus to manage as a separate entity from the Thousand Scales?

I assume NOW it’s something the Houses do themselves with now centralized apparatus?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
                                X