This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post

The moon is gone during Calibration, but the rest of the sky remains unchanged.
    Wait, what? I'd been under the assumption the five days of darkness were super literal. I've been going with it in my game as plain old the sky just goes offline. No sun, moon, stars and all the light in the world is the fires that people light to celebrate and revel against the dark and luminscent nature. Whoops, I guess

Comment

• Considering that this misconception has occurred time and time again over the years, do you think changing Five Days Darkness' name, or at least making it more clear that his "position" as "god of Calibration" is unofficial and entirely self-declared, might help?

(Don't get me wrong, Five Days Darkness is one of my favorite gods. It's just that I've had to correct this at my own table about a half-dozen times with different players.)
      Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 07-27-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• What happens with Stormcaller if you’re indoors?

Comment

• Is the withering damage part of Flow Reversal Strike meant to be levels or dice of damage?

Are you in the market for some Martial Arts? Perhaps some custom Artifacts for your campaign?

Comment

• How gigantic are the Gigantes of Dis? Are they Space Marine tall, or more like "oh my god, Legendary Size people"?

Comment

• Will Across the Eight Directions feature only locations within Creation, or will we see places a bit "off the map" as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaximander View Post
                Will Across the Eight Directions feature only locations within Creation, or will we see places a bit "off the map" as well?
                Only in Creation, although that does include a few shadowlands and Wyld-touched areas.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clophiroth View Post
                  How gigantic are the Gigantes of Dis? Are they Space Marine tall, or more like "oh my god, Legendary Size people"?
                  "And there were giants in those days."

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by BadassOverlord View Post
                    Is the withering damage part of Flow Reversal Strike meant to be levels or dice of damage?
                    It's dice.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
                      What happens with Stormcaller if you’re indoors?
                      How good is the roof at keeping out the weather?

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                        Considering that this misconception has occurred time and time again over the years, do you think changing Five Days Darkness' name, or at least making it more clear that his "position" as "god of Calibration" is unofficial and entirely self-declared, might help?

(Don't get me wrong, Five Days Darkness is one of my favorite gods. It's just that I've had to correct this at my own table about a half-dozen times with different players.)
                        I intend to make it very clear that Five Days Darkness has not yet secured that position, because his feud with the Calendar Court is my absolute favorite part of him and basically the whole point of him.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Would it be possible to make maps (e.g. Creation and Blessed Isle) more easily available? Creation is bigger and more interesting in Ex3, and it is hard to find the details in those big maps inside the books.

Join the Strife

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                            Would it be possible to make maps (e.g. Creation and Blessed Isle) more easily available? Creation is bigger and more interesting in Ex3, and it is hard to find the details in those big maps inside the books.
                            For the map of Creation specifically, you can get a high resolution image and/or a poster from the store

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                              Would it be possible to make maps (e.g. Creation and Blessed Isle) more easily available? Creation is bigger and more interesting in Ex3, and it is hard to find the details in those big maps inside the books.
                              For the things not currently in the store, that's a thing you'd need to talk to Onyx Path staff about - those decisions aren't really in our wheelhouse.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• One location you are most excited to show us in Across the Eight Directions?

Comment

Working...
                                X