Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask the Devs v2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
    I mean a spiritual relationship like the ones people in the real world have with gods and cosmic forces that typically aren't inclined to say anything back to you.
    i'm curious,do the Neverborn still work for an ultimate goal of destroying everything in third edition? or do they don't really have any goals anymore?

    Comment


    • Dear Devs,

      I don't "get" the Charm "Naked Thief Style". Working on the assumption that I'm reading the Charm wrong and you might kindly be able to clear up my misconceptions, I have the following questions:

      1. Does the Dragon-Blooded Charm "Naked Thief Style" change the difficulty of hiding items on your person?
      1a. If so does it change it to 0?

      2. What's the largest "single item small enough for her to hold in one hand" you'd allow to be hidden with Naked Thief Style?
      2a. Would you allow a normal, three foot long, mortal Straight Sword to be concealed by this Charm?

      Thank you very much for your time.


      Hi, I'm JohnDoe244. My posts represent my opinions, not facts.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
        i'm curious,do the Neverborn still work for an ultimate goal of destroying everything in third edition? or do they don't really have any goals anymore?
        The Neverborn aren't sufficiently lucid to have a meaningful agenda.


        Developer for Exalted

        Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

        Robert Vance's Patreon

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JohnDoe244 View Post
          Dear Devs,

          I don't "get" the Charm "Naked Thief Style". Working on the assumption that I'm reading the Charm wrong and you might kindly be able to clear up my misconceptions, I have the following questions:

          1. Does the Dragon-Blooded Charm "Naked Thief Style" change the difficulty of hiding items on your person?
          1a. If so does it change it to 0?
          It just makes it into a straight-up opposed roll against onlookers who qualify to oppose you, with no difficulty involved.

          2. What's the largest "single item small enough for her to hold in one hand" you'd allow to be hidden with Naked Thief Style?
          What's the largest thing you can hold in one hand?

          2a. Would you allow a normal, three foot long, mortal Straight Sword to be concealed by this Charm
          Definitely. One-handed daiklaves, too.


          Developer for Exalted

          Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

          Robert Vance's Patreon

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
            The Neverborn aren't sufficiently lucid to have a meaningful agenda.
            Would the Ice King from Adventure Time be a Neverborn-ish character?

            Comment


            • Will the storyteller's guide touch on how to cooperate? I have players who really want to cooperate with crafting artifacts, and I am unsure how to handle cooperative actions like that.


              Avatar by Raven & Blue Jay.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by prototype00 View Post
                Would the Ice King from Adventure Time be a Neverborn-ish character?
                Compared to the Neverborn, the Ice King is a paragon of lucidity.

                Neverborn are cosmic horrors, not people. Any actual _character_ from fiction is going to be a bad comparison.


                Developer for Exalted.

                Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                  Will the storyteller's guide touch on how to cooperate? I have players who really want to cooperate with crafting artifacts, and I am unsure how to handle cooperative actions like that.
                  It has a section on that.


                  Developer for Exalted

                  Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

                  Robert Vance's Patreon

                  Comment


                  • If combat erupts spontaneously between two battle groups without either commander having prepared a battle plan in advance, does a Strategic Maneuver roll still take place for whatever strategy the commanders can formulate on the spot?

                    Comment


                    • Are there any published Fae antagonists or fae templates?

                      Comment


                      • Would you say a Lunar's replicas created with Ant-and-Starfish Trick count as other characters when using Monarch-Wing Migration to increase his travel speed on a ship?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sticks View Post
                          Are there any published Fae antagonists or fae templates?
                          Pages 534-539 of the 3e core book.


                          Developer for Exalted.

                          Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

                          Comment


                          • Not a Dev, but there's also Adeimantus, a Fae ruler of a city that no longer exists.


                            My characters:
                            Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
                            Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng
                            Shadow of Kings, Twilight barbarian scholar, master of lost First Age crafting techniques. Has a lot of clones. Picture by Jen.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                              Not a Dev, but there's also Adeimantus, a Fae ruler of a city that no longer exists.
                              He's one of the entries in the Adversaries of the Righteous series.


                              Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Plastic Doll View Post
                                Would you say a Lunar's replicas created with Ant-and-Starfish Trick count as other characters when using Monarch-Wing Migration to increase his travel speed on a ship?
                                Yep, they're separate folks.


                                Developer for Exalted

                                Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

                                Robert Vance's Patreon

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X