This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Epitome View Post
    If combat erupts spontaneously between two battle groups without either commander having prepared a battle plan in advance, does a Strategic Maneuver roll still take place for whatever strategy the commanders can formulate on the spot?
    No. 10char

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Would extending the duration of Hardship Surviving Mendicant Spirit to Indefinite break anything? If it would break things, what about giving it the same clause as Harmonious Presence Meditation, where you can commit 7m for an indefinite duration?

Comment

• Will the new Infernal Castes still correspond to their Solar equivalents (soldier, priest, sage, spy, diplomat)? Or are you planning on giving Infernals an complete new Caste structure?

Join the Strife

Comment

• Wonder-Weaving Art can be used on a craft roll with any attribute, and Silver Crucible Refinement can be used on a craft roll with any attribute, with cost based on the kind of project.
          Can these be used on craft rolls for purposes of things other than projects (I'm thinking of some of the Cache Wits charms like Magpie's Nest Resourcefulness and Moon-and-Sun Panoply, but also rolls to use craft to learn about how an object was crafted or similar)? If so, what kind of craft xp would Silver Crucible Refinement use?

Comment

• Have you planned what Exalts will have access to Sidereal Martial Arts? Only Sidereals, Getimians and Exalts with access to Mastery? All Exalts not limited by Terrestrial-tag? Every Exalt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clophiroth View Post
              Have you planned what Exalts will have access to Sidereal Martial Arts? Only Sidereals, Getimians and Exalts with access to Mastery? All Exalts not limited by Terrestrial-tag? Every Exalt?
              Solars, Abyssals, and Infernals can learn Sidereal Martial Arts, but Sidereals and Getimians are its true masters.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                Will the new Infernal Castes still correspond to their Solar equivalents (soldier, priest, sage, spy, diplomat)? Or are you planning on giving Infernals an complete new Caste structure?
                The Storyteller's Guide will discuss Infernal Castes, including how they resemble and how they differ from Solar Castes. I turned in my first draft of that section a couple weeks ago.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                  Solars, Abyssals, and Infernals can learn Sidereal Martial Arts, but Sidereals and Getimians are its true masters.

This reminds me...

Do Infernals have the Mastery-tag, like Abyssals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                    The Storyteller's Guide will discuss Infernal Castes, including how they resemble and how they differ from Solar Castes. I turned in my first draft of that section a couple weeks ago.
                    Cool!
                    Will it also have similar sections for Alchemicals, Getimians and Sidereals?

How long are you intending the Storyteller's Guide to be?

My characters:
                    Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
                    Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng
                    Shadow of Kings, Twilight barbarian scholar, master of lost First Age crafting techniques. Has a lot of clones. Picture by Jen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post

Cool!
                      Will it also have similar sections for Alchemicals, Getimians and Sidereals?
                      Yes. Every Exalt type gets a little writeup on their faction goals, QC characters, and ways to use them in a game.

Neall Raemonn Price
                      Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Neall View Post

Yes. Every Exalt type gets a little writeup on their faction goals, QC characters, and ways to use them in a game.
                        Thanks Neall!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neall View Post

I can’t remember if I’ve asked before, but will the QC characters be in the core book style where each Exalt gets kind of a general yet iconic representation, like Bronze Faction Assassin or Wandering Deathknight? I really enjoyed that portrayal.

Comment

• How do the Five-Score Fellowship view the Umbrals and Dream-Souled?

My characters:
                            Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
                            Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng
                            Shadow of Kings, Twilight barbarian scholar, master of lost First Age crafting techniques. Has a lot of clones. Picture by Jen.

Comment

• Originally posted by reseru View Post
                              I can’t remember if I’ve asked before, but will the QC characters be in the core book style where each Exalt gets kind of a general yet iconic representation, like Bronze Faction Assassin or Wandering Deathknight? I really enjoyed that portrayal.
                              Some of them will, although we've got more specific writeups that are also representative of the class, where they'll be signature characters.

Neall Raemonn Price
                              Beleaguered Scion Developer

Comment

• Originally posted by Clophiroth View Post

This reminds me...

Do Infernals have the Mastery-tag, like Abyssals?
                                Infernals get access to Mastery.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X