X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prototype00
    replied
    With regards to Amatha Kinslayer’s Exalted Dragonblood daughter, is she a member of House Peleps (not matrilineal) or House Cynis (matrilineal)?

Leave a comment:

• Anaximander
    replied
    What's the Directional spread of locations in Across The Eight Directions?

Leave a comment:

• Jefepato
    replied
    The rules for combining different Martial Arts styles seem simple enough at a glance: you can only combine the Charms in an attack if your weapon of choice is compatible with all the styles involved.

What about Charms that don't involve attacking or otherwise using a weapon, though? Can you activate Celestial Tiger Hide and keep it going while you attack with a sword? Can you use Serpentine Evasion to dodge while you've got a firewand in your hands? Do you still get the soak benefits of Earth Dragon Form (though obviously not the dice bonus on attacks) if you're swinging a scythe around?

The impression I get from corebook p. 426 is that style weapons only limit the enhancement of attacks and Parry, but I thought I should double-check that this is the intent.

Leave a comment:

• Epitome
    replied
    edit : mispost

Leave a comment:

• MrFamiliar
    replied
    In short—Martial Arts Charms are not compatible with Brawl, or any other combat Ability, unless they explicitly state otherwise.
    When this says combat ability, does it mean:
    a) Archery, Brawl, Melee, Thrown - the other attack abilities;
    b) Archery, Athletics, Awareness, Brawl, Dodge, Martial Arts, Melee, Resistance, Ride, Stealth, Thrown, War - abilities listed as important in combat; or
    c) something else, and if so what?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X