This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorlem View Post
    Is there a third edition equivalent to 2E's Scroll of Errata?
    There has not been any official errata released.

Also, is there a table out there (potentially in a book I don't have) similar to the Feats of Strength table in the core book, but for jumping? A rough baseline to visualize from would be very helpful.
    No, it just follows the default setting-something's-difficulty guidelines.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
      What's your favorite bugaboo you've written for Ex3 so far?
      Puppeteer's plague.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

What's your favorite bugaboo you've written for Ex3 so far?
        I'll go with Peremuz.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
          Puppeteer's plague.
          Are we going to see more Supernatural Diseases in the future? Specifically, do you have any in mind already? If so, maybe a little tease, as a treat?

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
          I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

• Can Puppeteer's plague kill Exalts? Do their skeletons rip out? Or do they just get stuck at the Major level?

I play...
            Kovan, actor, librarian, sorcerer, great bear, Lunar Elder from the First Age
            Thutmose-Osiris, seventh son of a seventh son, descendant of the Supreme Deity Sukhmet, renegade demigod and bearer of the Ghoul-Banishing Bow. Also bright green.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
              I'll go with Peremuz.
              That's the homunculus, right?

Comment

That's the homunculus, right?
                Yep, this guy: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...gue-Homunculus

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• If possible, could you give some examples of the Strength 15+ feats that Warstriders and Artifact seige weapons are capable of? I'm having difficulty imagining their scope in comparison to Strength 10+ feats and couldn't find any examples while searching either Ask the Devs thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post

Are we going to see more Supernatural Diseases in the future? Specifically, do you have any in mind already? If so, maybe a little tease, as a treat?
                    I think Citrine Poxes of Contagion's signature ailments will all be coming back as supernatural diseases.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                      Can Puppeteer's plague kill Exalts? Do their skeletons rip out? Or do they just get stuck at the Major level?
                      It won't kill them, as per usual for Exalted and disease.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sasha View Post
                        If possible, could you give some examples of the Strength 15+ feats that Warstriders and Artifact seige weapons are capable of? I'm having difficulty imagining their scope in comparison to Strength 10+ feats and couldn't find any examples while searching either Ask the Devs thread.
                        Creating a breach in fortifications feels like a classic thing for siege engines or giant robots to do. A warstrider could probably lift a ship and potentially throw it, like in End of Evangelion.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

It won't kill them, as per usual for Exalted and disease.
                          Why did I think supernatural disease was excluded from that...?
                          Last edited by Isator Levi; 03-12-2020, 02:14 PM.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                          Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post

Why did I think supernatural disease was excluded from that...?
                            They can specify that they're able to kill Exalted, but it's not the default.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Remember that the Unconquered Sun chooses Solars directly.
                              Why was it changed? I thought the Exalted selection process was specifically outside the control of their patrons so that they could not be ordered to stop handing them out?

Comment

• Two questions!

Question One: How do the charms Sound and Scent Banishing Attitude and Knowing Beyond Silence interact in a Join Battle roll? If you render yourself undetectable to hearing, it would seem that hearing-based charms are inapplicable, but Knowing Beyond SIlence has two strong arguments to the contrary:

(a) It's literally named Knowing Beyond SIlence
                                (b) The language, "This Charm can be used to enhance a Join Battle roll against a character whom the Exalt is listening for but cannot see" suggests that it does not matter whether the opponent can be heard, only that the Solar activating KBS is listening for them.

So, can Knowing Beyond Silence be used in zones of perfect silence or against opponents who cannot be heard, or does this otherwise powerful charm have a hard counter that cannot be stunted past?

Question Two: In a previous question, you clarified that you cannot elect to time the activation of reflexive scenelong charms simultaneously to build up anima. So, if I want to escalate, I can't use Monkey Leap Technique and Graceful Crane Stance at the same time to reach that 5m threshold. That leads me to ask, what about retroactive defensive charms?

(c) Someone targets me with an attack.
                                (d) I spend four motes of Dodge Excellency to raise Evasion by 2
                                (e) They roll precisely my Evasion in successes
                                (f) I use Drifting Leaf Elusion to dodge anyway.

Does the 1m cost of (f) stack with the 4m cost of (d) to result in a 5m spend, and anima escalation?

Comment

Working...
                                X