Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dragon-Blooded melee excellency says that its mote discount is reset if you use it to attack or defend against a target other than your current one. However, what happens if you use the excellency to boost a single attack roll that hits multiple people, such as the new essence 4 Air melee AoE charm? Assuming your current discounted foe is among the targets, do you get the discount? Does it reset?

Are you in the market for some Martial Arts? Perhaps some custom Artifacts for your campaign?

Comment

• Hm, how numerous are the Option-canon Exalted? I figure Hearteaters are fairly big but you guys have mentioned before of the Order views on Umbrals and Dream-Souled are very case by case so I'm wondering how rare they and even if any is hitting the three digits.

Comment

• Does the Eclipse charm you learn with Divine heritage need to be Essence 1? Or can you pick a charm with a higher pre-requisite that will manifest later in life once you reach that Essence threshold?

Comment

• So we noticed that Lunars have a charm to resist being grappled by a Legendary Size creature, but no charm to grapple Legendary Size creatures (except, I guess, turning into a Legendary Size creature). Out of interest, was this deliberate because you didn't want them to be able to, or just word count?

I play...
          Kovan, actor, librarian, sorcerer, great bear, Lunar Elder from the First Age
          Thutmose-Osiris, seventh son of a seventh son, descendant of the Supreme Deity Sukhmet, renegade demigod and bearer of the Ghoul-Banishing Bow. Also bright green.

Comment

• For Tiger-And-Dragon combination and Twin Dragons Dancing, is is possible to use Simple type charms with the combination attacks? For example could one person use Fiery Blade Attack while another uses Roaring River Slash?

Comment

• Curious on how Attributes is split up among the Liminal Exalted. Will you be sticking with giving them 3 Attributes for each Aspect or are you considering changing that? I ask since with Solars and DBs, while Solars can choose five out a list of 8, DBs five aspected abilities are slotted. So considering that Lunars at char gen pick 2 of their 3, would it make sense to just give Liminals 2?

Comment

• correct me if i'm wrong. but in previous editions,the fair folk were molded by storytelling,they were ultimately a force of narrative and stories whiccch doesn't seem to be the case now,what are they about now?

Comment

• Can you explain what is happening diegetically with Heart Like Water? Is the Dragon-Blooded just suddenly able to wield the power of their opponent’s Charms for the single counter attack, or are they somehow guiding their opponent’s fist or weapon back at them, or what?
                  Last edited by glamourweaver; 04-05-2020, 06:07 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Are the Brides of Ahlat a uniquely Harborhead order or are they found in other places that worship Ahlat?

The Book of Laughing Serpents Series(Latest Here)
                    Many Limbed Manual
                    Patreon here: https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
                    San Jeanro Co-Op writer. Volume 1 here Volume 2 here Volume 3 here
                    My folklore and horror blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

• If a White Veil stylist has initiated combat during a social scene, but no one else has noticed that combat is taking place...
                      1.) are the passage of time and the order of actions for everyone in the scene tracked by rounds and initiative, or do people not aware of the combat still function as if they're in a social scene?
                      2.) does everyone receive the 5-motes-per-round in-combat rate of mote regeneration even if they aren't consciously aware that they're in combat?

Bonus question:
                      Can a White Veil stylist enter White Veil Form before rolling Join Battle? (Or even without any intention to Join Battle, just as a scenelong Guile booster?)

Comment

• Can you enhance a direct-damage spell (such as Flight of the Brilliant Raptor or Death of Obsidian Butterflies) with Ghost Eating Technique?

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
                        I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                          Yes and yes.
                          Could you see a Lunar Charm whereby the Lunar transforms themselves into a bridge between the Terrestrial Mate and the Solar Mate, allowing the Terrestrial to count the Solar Mate as a Sworn Kin, so long as the Terrestrial has another positive Defining Tie to the Solar?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                            Winning Join Battle only cares about who gets the highest roll.
                            I do believe you ruled in the past that “winning Join Battle” means rolling a higher result than your opponents, not including your allies.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Can a person practice Fire Dragon Style with only one short sword? If so, can they have another weapon in their off hand?

Comment

• Are we likely to get an updated map or some other kind of specific location reference for the new satrapies and other locations introduced in Lunars, Heirs, Eight Directions, and the Realm?

Comment

Working...
                                X