Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have... a lot of plans for Nechara. Its right on the “border” of the River Province city-states and the more easterly forest tribes, so I was planning on characterizing it a lot like Hellenistic Massalia. Will this be a safe way to characterize it in the future, or do you guys have plans to expand on it’s official fluff significantly?

Please don't try to answer my questions unless you're either A) A Dev, or B) Going to cite a book and page number. “...Turns out, he was thinking of Mongol herders and Germanic agriculturalists the whole time!”

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger_Lord View Post
      I have... a lot of plans for Nechara. Its right on the “border” of the River Province city-states and the more easterly forest tribes, so I was planning on characterizing it a lot like Hellenistic Massalia. Will this be a safe way to characterize it in the future, or do you guys have plans to expand on it’s official fluff significantly?
      Nechara will have a full-length entry in Across the Eight Directions.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
        Ketzepah Narrow-Ways — the name of the Lunar who's conquered the city of Hyacinth, and menaces the satrapy of Zephyr.
        Doh! Once I looked that up, I immediately remembered reading that and kicked myself for not putting that together sooner.

Thanks!

Comment

• Can Yennin of Volviat exalt? Can Lintha (my assumption is "Yes, because Lintha are basically human" but I want to double check)?

The Book of Laughing Serpents Series(Latest Here)
          Many Limbed Manual
          Patreon here: https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
          San Jeanro Co-Op writer. Volume 1 here Volume 2 here Volume 3 here
          My folklore and horror blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Epee102 View Post
            Can Yennin of Volviat exalt?
            We're waiting to finalize the Yennin mechanics before we make a final decision, but we're strongly leaning toward a yes, with Yennin powers being swapped out for appropriate Charms of your Exalt type. (This means your Yennin gets less of an immediate power boost from Exalted chargen than an ordinary mortal, but that's okay. You're Exalted now!)

Originally posted by Epee102 View Post
            Can Lintha (my assumption is "Yes, because Lintha are basically human" but I want to double check)?
            Yes, for that reason.

Developer for Exalted.

Comment

• Can the Hearteaters signature power,the yet unrevealed horrific ability of them, work on other exalts?

Comment

• Will we see any expansions to hearthstones in the future splat books?

Comment

• So, the artifact Faith's Pillar from What Fire Has Wrought has effects that say stuff like 'principle minus 1' as the value of an effect as if 'principle' is a number. What is the numerical value of a principle supposed to be?

Edit: Found answer elsewhere, withdrawn
                  Last edited by Mizu; 05-21-2020, 10:47 AM.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

• Just how well-known and mapped is Creation to those within it? Like is it all hazily understood, or is there still room for "exploration"? (Obviously this pertains to the highly-educated, like Dynasts or elder Lunars.)

Comment

• ¿Can You give some Examples of basic or major projects for craft (artifacts) and crafts (FFA)?

A functional but worst than the original prosthetic can be a major projects for First age artifice or things like that are the solely purview of major artifacts?

Comment

• Does the prohibition on necromancy fostering life or healing mean it can’t create grafts?

Can my Infernal turn mortal followers into something more/stranger with charms? Or will I need sorcery to make my Parademons?

The Book of Laughing Serpents Series(Latest Here)
                        Many Limbed Manual
                        Patreon here: https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
                        San Jeanro Co-Op writer. Volume 1 here Volume 2 here Volume 3 here
                        My folklore and horror blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

• Will any of the Martial Arts styles featured in Many-Faced Strangers be compatible with heavy weapons?

Comment

• So Moon-And-Earth Marriage opens up a whole new world of possibilities. I'm wondering, how far can the opening up of the Solar/Lunar bond go? More specifically:

-Could other Exalt types learn a similar Charm to bond with a Lunar?

-Could a similar Charm exist to bond with a Solar instead of a Lunar?

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Epitome View Post
                              So Moon-And-Earth Marriage opens up a whole new world of possibilities. I'm wondering, how far can the opening up of the Solar/Lunar bond go? More specifically:

-Could other Exalt types learn a similar Charm to bond with a Lunar?

-Could a similar Charm exist to bond with a Solar instead of a Lunar?

Thank you!
                              That's a frontier we're deliberately leaving undetailed. If you want to do it in your game, you've got Moon-and-Earth Marriage as a signpost.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

• Originally posted by Epee102 View Post
                                Does the prohibition on necromancy fostering life or healing mean it can’t create grafts?
                                Using necromancy to merge living and undead flesh is something you might do with one of necromancy's unique spells, or a necromantic working.

Can my Infernal turn mortal followers into something more/stranger with charms? Or will I need sorcery to make my Parademons?
                                I think it's very likely they'll have some cool stuff there.

Developer for Exalted

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Working...
                                X