Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pardon me if this has already been asked but how do Lunar doctors deal with aggravated damage in their Charm set? It seems DBs and Solars can shift aggravated to lethal but I can't find the equivalent in Lunars.

Comment

• Huh, I was sure they had something like this but looking through I can't find anything either.

Is this a deliberate omission or did you just happen to not make any charms for it ?

Comment

• Does the protean of finding the needles eye require some form of prehensile or attacking tail?
        Or does a animal like a wolf, great cat or some such qualify?

Comment

• My forum-search-fu is failing me, so forgive me if this has been asked before.

Does an Ebon Shadow stylist gain the initiative opponents lose from Ebon Shadow Form's effect?

Comment

• Oops. Ask the dev thread.
            Last edited by Greyman; 07-07-2020, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Oops. Ask the dev thread.
              Last edited by Greyman; 07-07-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyman View Post
                No. The effect is not an attack in itself.

The stylist just gains Stealth/2 when her initiative resets after a decisive unexpected attack.
                I think this is just for developers. I could be wrong.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• What Ability would botany be under? Like, a character who maintains a garden or greenhouse in order to cultivate plants for other purposes.

Comment

• Some shaping rituals let you bank sorcerous motes for a scene or longer. When shaping sorcery, are these motes declared/spent before the roll or can they be spent after?

Comment

• Where does Wu Jian's food come from?

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                      Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

• Can the cat latent ability, Stalking Shadow Hunter, allow a weapon wielded with Last Warrior's Unity deal full damage to larger enemies?
                        In general, do animal merits ad special attacks that give a bonus to attacks apply when an animal somehow attacks with a weapon other than that animal's innate weapons (Ie. Last Warrior's Unity, Burning Name, Death of Obsidian Butterflies)?

Are there any practical limitations on using larger weapons with smaller forms with Last Warrior's Unity? For the example of a scorpion with a grand daiklave, should I be imagining a 2-inch long scorpion somehow carrying a 6 foot long sword, or a 2-inch scorpion with a 2-inch sword, or a 6-foot scorpion with a 6-ft sword?

What are the age-demographics of gods? Like, what fraction of gods have lived for a few decades, what fraction for a few centuries, since before the great contagion, or since before the Usurpation.
                        This question partially inspired by wondering to what extent gods and such can provide information about the first age or shogunate, but also just trying to get a sense of their lifecycle.

Comment

• I don't know if the devs have had a chance to play Life is Strange. If you have, do you think the protagonist would be a Getimian Exalted?

Comment

• So, obviously you can't Exalt an Exalt, right? I assume that holds true for using the Exigence, but just in case it doesn't, I wanna ask. *Can* you make a Dragonblood an Exigent? Or one of the weirder kinds of Exalts?

A much more specific question: Can a *dead* Dragonblood/Lunar/Solar/whatevs become a Liminal?

Comment

• Will we see the return of Throne Shadow style?

What do we want? 3rd Edition Sidereals!
                              When do we want it? In accordance with the dictates of Fate!

Comment

• EDIT: DAmn it thought this was Ask a Question.
                                Last edited by Blaque; 07-12-2020, 02:43 PM.

And stuff.
                                My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

Working...
                                X