Terrifying Argent Witches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrifying Argent Witches

I was thinking about pulling on some of this popular fanwork from 2E for some signature powers of unique Lunars on top of the Fangs at the Gate Charmset, as I think they largely thematically sync. What are some of the iconic powers from that work that stick with you and don’t have canon 3E equivalents?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
    I was thinking about pulling on some of this popular fanwork from 2E for some signature powers of unique Lunars on top of the Fangs at the Gate Charmset, as I think they largely thematically sync.
    TAW Manipulation Charms are based around a theme of doing all kinds of weird sorcerous stuff to people as a result of striking bargains with people.

I think that's kind of vaguely similar to Lunar Manipulation having stuff to confuse people about the value or desirability of some things, but not to a point where the former wouldn't be very out of place among it.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
    Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Working...
    X