Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elegant Portraits of Divine Artifact Husbando (Actually SFW arts for Artifacts )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elegant Portraits of Divine Artifact Husbando (Actually SFW arts for Artifacts )

I'm super into drawing artifact for my Solars lately so I figure that I should create this thread to collect all the art into one place, and most importantly to have a voice in my head saying "Jeeeeen, why haven't you written any Evcations for your husband yet oooooo" everytime I visit the forum, since I keep procrastinating whenever I start to write my homebrew (╯3╰)

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

{the best excited reaction gif I could find seemed sort of inappropriate}

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
    Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Rose Dame, Moonsilver Sword, Artifact ••••

Evocations of Rose Dame

The mirror shards of Rose Dame is exceptional at abosrbing energy and essence-based attacks, granting its master a non-charm Defense when blocking such attacks. Her allies in short range also benefit from this bonus as light and flame and all things that burn can't help but be drawn toward their Dame.

Shattering-Roses Beginning
      Cost: 5m, 3a, 1wp; Mins: Essence 1
      Type: Reflexive
      Keywords: Dissonant, Resonant
      Duration: One Scene
      Prerequisite: None

The Exalted hangs high Rose Dame into the air as her anima is absorbed into the sword, she then smashes it into the ground, shattering it into pieces. For the rest of the scene, she can attack out to Medium range as she directs the flying shard to attack her enemies, Rose's previous owner uses its hilt like a composer, moving the shattering blade into a symphony of cutting death.

Dissonant: Rose Dame can only attack enemy out to Short range.

Resonant: The Exalted can pay 3m to attack enemy out to Long range but lose the benefit from the sword's Defense bonus for this round.
      Last edited by Jen; 03-14-2019, 03:34 AM.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
        {the best excited reaction gif I could find seemed sort of inappropriate}
        It's alright, I can feel the sentiment through text just fine ~

Comment

A collected Jen art thread? Very nice. I love the design and first evocation for the Rose Dame, that's a great start. (And that Theo drawing, hah, truly he is an exalt of many talents.)

Comment

Medeia, Starmetal Knife, Artifact •••••

Evocations of Medeia
            To his friend, the witch is a fountain of knowledge and empowerment, allowing him to Introduce Fact even if he has no relevant specialty or backstory at an increased +2 Difficulty, a character will receive one on-charm dice on their roll if they employ a witch's fact, they must accept a Minor positive Intimacy toward the witch the action is succeed, this rush of positive feeling toward the witch can be resist by paying one Willpower.

One Harmless Obedient Witch
            Cost: 5m; Mins: Essence 1
            Keywords: Dissonant, Resonant
            Duration: Indefinite

To any who would slander the witch's good name, they will find the hero's mind an impassible sanctuary. A character's Resolve is increased by one against any attempts to degrade his Intimacy toward the witch.

At Essence 3, this Evocation automatically upgraded, allowing the character to store one Witch point whenever they benefit from any Fact introduced by the witch, they can spend these points to increase both their Resolve and the Resolve's dice cap. A character can only have 5 Witch points at any given times.

Dissonant: Characters dissonant with Starmetal can not access the upgrade at essence 3.

Resonant: The Resolve added by Witch points are counted as non-charm dice.

Letting The Wrong One In
            Cost: 5m; Mins: Essence 1
            Keywords: Dissonant
            Duration: One Scene

A thousand Luna can't even compare to the fickleness of a man's heart, men are wicked beast that can't help but betray those who love them and the witch will be the divine retribution comes crashing down like a torrent of needles. A character who benefited from a Fact introduced by the witch but develops a negative Intimacy toward him instead (whenever in their first meeting or later) are despised. The witch's attacks against such characters received several benefits depend on the strength of their Tie toward him as long as this Evocation is active:
            • Minor: +1 Overwhelming
            • Major: Ignore 5 Soak and 1 Hardness
            • Defining: Wounds inflicted by the witch can not be healed naturally and required specialized magical effects to do so.

Dissonant: Only the first two benefits are available to those who can't resonant with Starmetal and a mote surcharge is required every rounds to keep the Evocation actives.

Tamed Witch Kills Savage Wife
            Cost: -; Mins: Essence 2
            Type: Permanent
            Keywords: Resonant
            Duration: Permanent
            Prerequisite: Letting The Wrong One In

Vile weed always decorate the path to a man's heart , with sickle in hand a witch clears the path to his true love. This evocation expand the definition of despised to include characters that has positive intimacies toward the same character as the witch does.

Scarlet Web of Straw Dolls
            Cost
            : -; Mins: Essence 3
            Type: Permanent
            Keywords: Resonant
            Duration: Permanent
            Prerequisite: Celestial Circe Sorcery

Once a character benefit from a Fact introduced by the witch on 5 separate roll, he becomes an effigy, a symbolic link that the witch can use to cast effects that require it such as Silent Words of Dreams and Nightmares (Exalted, p.475). This effect can only be used once per week and will only target characters whom the effigy has a positive intimacy toward and vice versa.
            Last edited by Jen; 03-14-2019, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
              (And that Theo drawing, hah, truly he is an exalt of many talents.)
              The benefit of not having a character sheet is that he's basically has 5 dots in theoretically everything x'D

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                Medeia, Starmetal Knife, Artifact •••••

Evocations of Medeia
                To his friend, the witch is a fountain of knowledge and empowerment, allowing him to Introduce Fact even if he has no relevant specialty or backstory at an increased +2 Difficulty, a character will receive one on-charm dice on their roll if they employ a witch's fact, they must accept a Minor positive Intimacy toward the witch the action is succeed, this rush of positive feeling toward the witch can be resist by paying one Willpower.
                Being able to introduce Facts arbitrarily is a pretty Big Thing. All-Knowing Enlightened Sovereign is an Essence 4 charm, and has a once per story restriction (albeit with a pretty easy reset).

My Storyteller Vault releases!
                Sorcerous Ways: Mystic Martial Arts - Punch people for magic power!
                These Mean Streets - Advise and systems for street-level punk-noir Vampire larp

Comment

Hmm, Medeia is not just drawn in a lovely manner, but that concept for its power is intriguing.

I do think the Defining effect for Letting the Wrong One In might be a bit too strong, though.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Originally posted by wastevens View Post

Being able to introduce Facts arbitrarily is a pretty Big Thing. All-Knowing Enlightened Sovereign is an Essence 4 charm, and has a once per story restriction (albeit with a pretty easy reset).
                    Oh right, I remember that Solar can introduce fact without relevant background but forget about how steep the cost is.

Hmm, Medeia is not just drawn in a lovely manner, but that concept for its power is intriguing.

I do think the Defining effect for Letting the Wrong One In might be a bit too strong, though.
                    Really? I thought it's the weakest one since it'll only be relevant in post-combat scene, it's mostly a "Kill mortal harder" kind of effect.

Comment

The art of your weapons are really good

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                        Really? I thought it's the weakest one since it'll only be relevant in post-combat scene
                        But then you get to the post-combat scene that is another fight, and if you've not found healing magic in the interim then you had no opportunity to get your health levels back up and it will require a lot fewer decisive attacks to kill you.

Comment

Dreaming Lamp, Artifact •••

Made from stained-glass, wyld corals and black jade, this lamp contains a dreamworld within it. An owner can change how the world look, but it's always remained an endless ocean with no shore in sight where physics holds no place, night can change into day in a blink of an eye, water rises up into columns of shimmering liquid, and all manner of strange creatures swim beneath the surface.

The coral's branch can be broken off (which will quickly restore itself after a few minutes), these pieces can be given to other characters which allow them to visit this world if they sleep while having the coral piece in near proximity.

The pleasing experience in the dreamworld grants the character an additional point of Willpower when they wake up.

Ia Ia Cthulhu Fhtagn
                          Cost
                          : 10m,1wp; Mins: Essence 5
                          Keywords: None
                          Duration: Instant
                          Prerequisite: Being Theo

The witch's fiancee protects his lover's dream from unwanted suitors. Any powers that would disturb Theo's dreams must roll at an increased +1 difficulty, another 10m can be pay to increase the difficulty by one to a maximum of 5, failing will inflict on the suitor an unsoakable level of bashing damage for each die that is a non-success as their brain melt from the psychic backlash. A botch will inflict lethal level of damage instead as the lamp tries to transport the suitor directly to the Great Dreamer, their body starts to be ripped apart by unseen force and spiralling into a single point before disappearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Flare View Post
                            The art of your weapons are really good
                            Thanks Flare, I sometime draw non-weapon like furniture and jewelries too ~(^_^)~

But then you get to the post-combat scene that is another fight, and if you've not found healing magic in the interim then you had no opportunity to get your health levels back up and it will require a lot fewer decisive attacks to kill you.
                            Yeah, but I figure the effect is fine since you can only affect maybe four or five people (I doubt that there are many Jason running around in one single story). Though I probably should throw a mote cost at the effect or have it only last for a week or so.

Comment

Working...
                            X