Thousand Blade Style - Esoteric Martial Arts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizu View Post

Eh, they can always make a line of swords that let mortals attune to them in return for shaving years off their life or something like that in the vein of Gunzosha armor.
    Not with the current artifact rules that prevent artifact weapons from being mass produced. Even moreso it's pointless to give it to them without the ability to use charms.

Comment

How can that be a rule when Gunzosha armor is still a thing?

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

Originally posted by Mizu View Post
        How can that be a rule when Gunzosha armor is still a thing?
        Because Gunzosha armor follows different rules. Don't ask me. I'm aganist it but rules as written you can't mass produce weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Epimetheus View Post
          Because Gunzosha armor follows different rules. Don't ask me. I'm aganist it but rules as written you can't mass produce weapons.
          ... anymore. First Age artifice had ways of breaking this rule, enabling them to make batches of very similar artifacts (like armies of brass legionnaires). So presumably, either Lookshy's gunzosha armor are holdovers from an earlier time, made using special preserved tools and techniques from that time, not terribly numerous, or some combination of all those things.

Comment

Working...
          X