Forum Lunar Game: Attributes in Unusual Places

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I am bad at this...

@Isator Levi: It was aimed at The MG. Clearly I was too slow.

@shkspr1048: That is fair.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post

Apply Appearance to the Wits + Occult roll needed to break attunement to a demesne.
      "I carefully dress up and disguise myself as the person whose attunement I'm trying to break. The demesne will get confused because it can't be attuned to two copies of the same person, thus making it easier to break it to them."

Originally posted by shkspr1048 View Post
      Next: Charisma on a roll against water pressure while deep sea diving.
      "I talk to myself as I dive, reminding myself of all the reasons I need to go this deep, and improving my motivation"

What about adding Manipulation to an (Strength + Athletics) roll to lift a huge portcullis?

Comment

What about adding Manipulation to an (Strength + Athletics) roll to lift a huge portcullis?
        "I was supposed to be on the other side of that gate ten minutes ago! Why isn't it opening? Here, unless you want to get fired, help me push it up…"

Add Strength to the dice pool for a Profile Character action.

Comment

"I grab his hand and squeeze it firmly while making eye contact, assessing his character by how firm his own grip is."

Adding Wits to a Dexterity+Archery roll.

My characters:
          Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
          Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

Working...
          X