Pretty Daddy Collection i.e Jen Art Dump Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your art is awesome as always Jen!

I got really excited to mix the term "womb-entering" into a metaphysical Immaculate text on reincarnation that I've been musing on for years now; there's something about it that's inspiring and unsettling. But on reflection I'm not sure if it works for my purposes since the soul doesn't actually enter the womb (newborns gain their souls with their 'first breath') so now I'm trying to figure out a way to use it regardless. The good news is it has me starting on a project I've procrastinated on for ages, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shinjo View Post
      Your art is awesome as always Jen!

I got really excited to mix the term "womb-entering" into a metaphysical Immaculate text on reincarnation that I've been musing on for years now; there's something about it that's inspiring and unsettling. But on reflection I'm not sure if it works for my purposes since the soul doesn't actually enter the womb (newborns gain their souls with their 'first breath') so now I'm trying to figure out a way to use it regardless. The good news is it has me starting on a project I've procrastinated on for ages, thanks!
      I'm glad to help Shinjo ~

And yeah, I also want to use that word somewhere in my story but haven't find any fitting moments yet. Maybe an argument between characters about whether the soul enter a body during conception or when the first breath is taken.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jen View Post
        The red moon is due to the ceremony to open the way for Cthulhu using the MC's body utilized a large amount of otherworld's essence, most rises up into the sky and dying the moon blood-red. I actually just like the image of a red-moon ritual, the explanation is mostly a post-hoc one.
        Kimbery's 3rd soul Ululaya is a blood-red moon.

Originally posted by Shinjo View Post
        But on reflection I'm not sure if it works for my purposes since the soul doesn't actually enter the womb (newborns gain their souls with their 'first breath') so now I'm trying to figure out a way to use it regardless.
        The text doesn't need to be correct and might be aiming for a specific social agenda with the choice of words.
        Last edited by Lioness; 05-28-2019, 10:46 AM.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
        Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

• Some kind of harp spear axe mircophone thing, the artifact looks too silly so I ditch it and have Theo uses a magic wand instead.

But I still want a mircophone for Theo though, mostly because I love seeing those singing noir madame hugging her microphone kind of poses.

Last edited by Jen; 06-02-2019, 11:21 AM.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Lioness View Post
            Kimbery's 3rd soul Ululaya is a blood-red moon.
            I'm aiming for it to be non-demon related since Theo has a humongous hate-boner for demons. He would never summon a demon so he can marry a squid husband.

Comment

• He'd also probably dislike Kimbery-related things because of the Lintha connection right?

Comment

• Yeah, which is strange considering he likes tentacles.

Comment

• Night Traveler of the Moon Wheel, God of Herb and Medicine.

Mesoamerican meets Bodhisattva. An always-smiling type of person, he has a good relationship with his co-worker, Endless Coiled Serpent who is the god of doctor (and those who practices the art of medicine). Both see the newly emerged Deathlords and their servants as a threat and would love to create an institution that fights against such enemies, but both of them are huge nerds rather than shrewd politician so this will be hard.

Comment

• A picture that I would describe as peak Jen ∩( ・ω・)∩

Comment

Working...
                    X