The following characters enter Exalted and Exalt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The following characters enter Exalted and Exalt

The following character enter the setting/world of Exalted and Exalt, what type of Exalted do each of the characters become, as far as which best suits them? Which caste does that exalted become? Add your own characters if you feel like it.
    Lina Inverse (Slayers)
    The Doctor (Doctor Who)
    Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
    Spider-Man/Peter Parker (Marvel)
    Ashley James "Ash" Williams (The Evil Dead)
    Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
    Guts (Berserk)
    Nami (One Piece)
    Usopp (One Piece)

Nicholas D Wolfwood (Trigun)
    The Punisher/Frank Castle (The Punisher)

John Constantine (Hellblazer)
    V (v for vendetta)
    Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
    Zoro (One Piece)
    Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)

Originally posted by FMA245 View Post
    The following character enter the setting/world of Exalted and Exalt, what type of Exalted do each of the characters become, as far as which best suits them? Which caste does that exalted become? Add your own characters if you feel like it.
    Lina Inverse (Slayers)
    The Doctor (Doctor Who)
    Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
    Guts (Berserk)
    Nami (One Piece)
    Usopp (One Piece)

V (v for vendetta)
    Zoro (One Piece)

Goku seems like a bit too OP for Exalted's intended power level, or at least too unrelated to how Exalted does things. Maybe a Brawl Supernal Solar. Or an Exigent of Physical Transcendence or something.

Spider-Man would probably be an Exigent of the Spider Avatar or something.

Guts seems like a particularly edgy Dawn/Full Moon with Soulsteel armor

Nami would likely be an Air Aspect with a useful Wrackstaff

Usopp could be a Wood Aspect with a Sling of Distant Surprise

Cloud's probably a Melee Supernal Dawn

Zoro would be a MA Supernal Dawn with Single Point, Steel Devil-But-Actually-Good, and Thousand Blades Style

Link's probably a Dawn with loads of Artifacts.

Comment

Zoro wouldn't have Steel Devil, rather Steel Oni, the perfected three sword style

Comment

Originally posted by FMA245 View Post
        Lina Inverse (Slayers)
        The Doctor (Doctor Who)
        Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
        Guts (Berserk)
        Nami (One Piece)
        Usopp (One Piece)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

V (v for vendetta)
        Zoro (One Piece)
        I'll do my best with the ones I know

The Doctor - Twilight, basically no contest
        Goku - Dawn, also no contest.
        Spiderman - Maybe a Lunar? He's got physical attributes in spades, but isn't really that skilled physical ability wise.
        Ash Williams - Liminal exalt, again, I think no contest. He fights evil undead and loses body parts that grow into their own evil twins and stuff
        Dean Winchester - Possibly an Eclipse actually. He fights undead and occult things, frequently uses disguises, and has an odd habit of making allies from disparate people
        Guts - Dawn, or maybe Dusk
        Nicholas Wolfwood - Zenith
        Punisher - Maybe a Day caste abyssal?
        V - Almost certainly a Zenith. With one speech basically he takes down an empire.
        Link - From BotW? Probably a Zenith. Otherwise I think a Dawn just because he's a legendary storied warrior

Comment

Lina Inverse is a bit of a blasto wizard, but she's also a serious study of the sorcerous arts in general and is on the short list of most powerful sorcerors in the series through a combination of raw power and knowledge. She is *tremendously* Twilight.
          Last edited by Mockery; 05-06-2019, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post
            The Doctor - Twilight, basically no contest
            Eclipse! He travels through space and time and talks to people a lot in the hopes of achieving peaceful conflict resolution. Also, Twilights don't get Socialize supernal and that's where the regeneration charm lives.

Evocations for the demonic tattoos gained from the Pact with Mara sorcerous initiation || Pyre-Kindler (Soulsteel and Red Jade Grimscythe, Artifact 3) || Tenebrous Descent (Stormcaller's Black Jade Reaver Daiklave cousin, Artifact 5)
            Advice for running the corebook shikari antagonists

Comment

The Doctor probably no sells some golden charlatan's attempts to turn him into a loyal 'Chosen' (and being a Twilight doesn't really offer him anything much more anyway)... At least that's how I'd imagine it shaking out in a Dr Who story.

The normal human characters probably work out as Dr Lovemonkey says (though I really see Ash as more of Zenith - Army of Darkness Ash is the best Ash), while the powered characters I'm not sure about whether Exaltation would actually be a step up for them, or compatible with what they do (peak Cloud Strife don't need no damn Solar Dawn Exaltation to be as good or better at what he does); Dr Lovemonkey's probably right again if you assume you're shifting in pre-"origin story / getting my powers" versions of these characters rather than literally "A portal opens to another world".

Comment

Originally posted by Iceblade44 View Post
                Zoro wouldn't have Steel Devil, rather Steel Oni, the perfected three sword style
                I was referring to Nitoryu/Two Sword Style. Single Point being Ittoryu/One Sword Style and Thousand Blades Style being Santoryu/Three Sword Style + Asura. Thousand Blades is probably not the best fit though.

Comment

Add your own characters if you feel like it.
                  I'd like to talk about 2 overwhelming characters :
                  - Superman : Supernal Brawl Dawn, Essence 6-7) with all the Athletic (obviously), Perception(hey x-ray vision), Larceny (I mean... Just some glasses and nobody recognise him). Maybe burning gase or Death Ray for laser eyes?
                  - "Sans Nom" le meta-baton, from Jodorowski. Some might say he is even stronger than Superman cause he is a psychic on top of an overoverkill Fighter. Essence 6-7, 5 dots in all close range martial arts and fighting abilities, quite good athletic, and occult sorcerer for the psychics abilities. Loaded with Charms in all of those.

French Exalt & ST & ToolMaker [Website]
                  Advanced Character Generator Thread, Excel Version & LibreOffice Version
                  Familiar Generator Thread & Libreoffice Version

Comment

I actually think Zenith (Athletics supernal, and lots of Resistance charms) fits Superman more. His deal isn't that he's amazing at combat; it's that he's a champion, a true hero of virtue. Who's also really strong and tough. (He's not actually even amazing at hand-to-hand combat; he's just really, really, really strong.)

Still. Is this thread about what characters best fit, or what they'd exalt as if they were sent to Creation? Because those are not at all the same.

My characters:
                    Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
                    Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

Originally posted by aluminiumtrioxid View Post

Eclipse! He travels through space and time and talks to people a lot in the hopes of achieving peaceful conflict resolution. Also, Twilights don't get Socialize supernal and that's where the regeneration charm lives.
                      Ahhh fuck you’re totally right that he’s an eclipse. He travels space and time, beyond the universe from its birth to its death, there’s no way he’s not an eclipse.

And yes I definitely was assuming more “what if they weren’t already badass”. Goku has WELL more power than it takes to blow up an entire planet so...

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                        Still. Is this thread about what characters best fit, or what they'd exalt as if they were sent to Creation? Because those are not at all the same.
                        Yes, for one that takes Liminals, Alchemicals, Dragonblooded and debatably Abyssals and Sidereals our of the mix.

Comment

Indeed.
                          I think Link, for example, is best represented as a Wood Aspect, but he wouldn't exalt as that.

My characters:
                          Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
                          Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

Working...
                          X