Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Realm unoffical errata (backer release)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Realm unoffical errata (backer release)

NOTICE: THE DEVS ARE NOT TAKING ERRATA FROM HERE. THE OFFICIAL METHOD OF SUBMITTING ERRATA IS THE SUBMISSION FORM IN THE BACKER UPDATE

Didn't see a thread for this or in the stickies, so . . .

p.52, box. Cut-n-paste says "The Devoted Wardens of the Empress’ Wilderness", which makes sense, but it looks like "The Devoted Wardens of the Empressí Wilderness" (both in SumatraPDF under Windows on my main machine and in Chrome rendering the PDF on my Chromebook).
    Last edited by Verzio; 05-26-2019, 09:53 AM.

Make sure you also note it in the Errata submission form - there's a link to it in the latest update! It's the new way that Onyx Path is collecting info.

Comment

Originally posted by Kickstarter James View Post
      Make sure you also note it in the Errata submission form - there's a link to it in the latest update! It's the new way that Onyx Path is collecting info.
      I don't seem to be able to get the form to work. It won't let me fill in any of the text boxes.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was clicking on the wrong place to activate the text box.
      Last edited by Verzio; 05-24-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

this thread should probably be closed in the interest of not misleading people into thinking posting errata on the forums is going to do anything as opposed to actually submitting it via the update link.
        Last edited by glamourweaver; 05-25-2019, 06:02 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

I added unofficial to the title.
          Reporting mistakes on the forums might work better for some people, as long as someone compiles the content of the thread at the end.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
          Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
            I added unofficial to the title.
            Reporting mistakes on the forums might work better for some people, as long as someone compiles the content of the thread at the end.
            I'd still recommend you put some redtext in the OP saying that the devs will not be taking errata from here, and probably toss a link to the actual feedback form in there too.

Comment

Where do I find the form?

Comment

Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
                Where do I find the form?
                https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2516732

Comment

2nd to last Cynis Paragraph Pg 37 they mention Cynis driving a wedge between Sesus the 2nd biggest Criminal influencer house and the 1st biggest but they forget to mention the 1st biggest criminal house.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Working...
                  X