Your Funny Headcanons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Funny Headcanons

Like it says. What are the more humorous interpretations of the lore you've come up with?

Mine is that the Scarlet Empress accidentally built a cult that thinks she didn't name important things to transcend mortality. In reality, she was just terrible at thinking up names; she called herself that because red's a favorite color, the only name she could think of for her realm was "the Realm", she named the Realm Defense Grid that because that's what it does, "Mnemon" and "Ragara" are the Shogunate equivalents of "Katie" and "John", and the Imperial City has no name because by the time it grew up, she decided to roll with it instead of calling it what she originally wanted, "Throneplace."

Queen Merela isn't dead, only legally dead, well retired. She agreed to live in her grand tomb city if the Usurpation would leave her alone. They agreed because it saved them the trouble of killing the living Hero of the Primordial War and then appeasing her hungry ghosts with staggering treasure.

Octavian used to crash parties of the First Age, and he used to also chariot race, and play various sporting events with a lot of the renowned Exalts and Horrors of the First Age. But he mostly was interested in smashing folks in bloodsports.

Hell is one of the last places in Existence outside of Heaven where Ice Cream is a famous food, as after the fall of the 1st Age only select Sorcerer and Scavenger Kings have reinvented/discovered the recipes for things like sherbert, soft serve, or cold stone ice cream.

The Town of Fortitude from Chuubo's Marvelous Wish Granting Engine exists somewhere in the Wyld.

Hell Crack uses Hell Porcelain, and Hell Meth uses Hell Glass.

The Empress may have been overweight as a small child but overcoming that shaped her into who she is.

At some point in the First Age Pogs were a thing, but they probably didn't even last a decade.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

There is a god somewhere in Yu-shan who's job it is to store and maintain strong and ancient brands and bottles of alcoholic beverages. These bottles are put on store by Sidereals as they get older with instructions for how long into their next incarnation's time working the duty they are to be given said bottle because the Sid believes about then said future incarnation will need that stiff a drink.

Comment

If he’s threatened by someone else’s agents, Mnemon will use her resources to save Ragara’s life if she can - BECAUSE HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DIE UNTIL HE SEES HER ON THE THRONE!

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

All the first ed, second ed and third ed fluff is canon. The seeming contractions are primarily the result of young Sidreals and Solars making really good rolls to introduce facts

Hi, I'm JohnDoe244. My posts represent my opinions, not facts.

Comment

There's one very overworked mortal bartender who has to cater to all seven Incarnae as they play the Games of Divinity. She could tell stories nobody would ever believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Croakamancer View Post
              There's one very overworked mortal bartender who has to cater to all seven Incarnae as they play the Games of Divinity. She could tell stories nobody would ever believe.
              How long do mortals last in this position, or is their essence enlightened to be able to keep up with the drinks demanded of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Uknown DarkLord View Post
                How long do mortals last in this position, or is their essence enlightened to be able to keep up with the drinks demanded of them?
                Saturn has agreed not to make her sign onto him as long as the tab is open.

Ultimate Jade-Screened Exalted Scholar, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar
                THDR : Future Dragon-Blooded campaign, and other links.
                If you like Ex3, you can support Holden on Patreon!

Comment

Plus, Celestial Wine is made from the Peaches of Immortality, right? You don't need to enlighten their essence for that.

Comment

I like to imagine that the Games of Divinity are like Dejarik (The holographic game they play on the Millennium Falcon in Star Wars) just with a bigger board. Each of the Incarnae has controls and the other gods get to sit and watch.

Comment

I have a mentor NPC in our current game. He is soon to be revealed to be old enough to have access to 2nd Edition Charms.

I also have a PC in our current game. She has a set of Artifact pinions, given to her by a Lunar whose spirit shape is a rust-colored bull. She hasn't caught the joke that the red bull gave her wings.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Working...
                      X