High Resolution Blessed Isle Map?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Resolution Blessed Isle Map?

Hadn't planned on making this its own thread but my inquiries died on the vine elsewhere, so here goes.

Has there been a proper high resolution map of the Blessed Isle map released/made?

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Director

I dearly wish for one. Even if it needs to be broken down into a dozen or more sections just to get absurd resolution.

In fact, I'd kickstart a project to create an online vector map where people could add custom layers relevant to their own Chronicles, share their layers & data, and so on. I'd kickstart that one hard.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

I did a simple copy and paste from the map provided in the PDF of DB:WFHW that gives a map just slightly smaller than the best quality map of 3E Creation I can find... but it seems I can not post it here (not sure why). It will suffice for any games I decide to run... at least until the Cloth Maps I ordered with my 3E Prestige Dragon Blooded and Core books (Archimandrite of the Immaculate Order backer) arrive. Hoping they will be shipped soon.

There are three types of people in the world... those who can count and those who can't.
      I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowstripe View Post
        I did a simple copy and paste from the map provided in the PDF of DB:WFHW that gives a map just slightly smaller than the best quality map of 3E Creation I can find... but it seems I can not post it here (not sure why). It will suffice for any games I decide to run... at least until the Cloth Maps I ordered with my 3E Prestige Dragon Blooded and Core books (Archimandrite of the Immaculate Order backer) arrive. Hoping they will be shipped soon.
        Maybe try a dropbox or imgur upload and link?

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Director

Comment

I found one back around the time of the DB kickstarter. The image gives credit to a SerAaron. I'm pretty sure the at the time I downloaded it the map was still a work in progress and the artist definitly took some creative liberties, but still an extremely good map.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sci...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Hark View Post
            I found one back around the time of the DB kickstarter. The image gives credit to a SerAaron. I'm pretty sure the at the time I downloaded it the map was still a work in progress and the artist definitly took some creative liberties, but still an extremely good map.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sci...ew?usp=sharing
            Some of the shape is a bit off, I noticed. There's less smaller islands around than ont he final map for instance.

And stuff.
            My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

I did say the artist took some artistic liberties and at the time I downloaded it the map was still a WIP.

Comment

The reddit post I saw that map in said it roughly used right 3E shape but used 2E locations.

Comment

They posted this one during the Kickstarter

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PIO...vCCRrAvBq/view

Comment

Sorry if this is a bit of a necro.

But this is going to start being my projects & ideas request whenever I do backerkit forms. An online, absurd-res and/or vector map that can zoom in arbitrarily and host individual or community overlays!

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Darkstep View Post
                      Sorry if this is a bit of a necro.

But this is going to start being my projects & ideas request whenever I do backerkit forms. An online, absurd-res and/or vector map that can zoom in arbitrarily and host individual or community overlays!
                      Oh man, I hadn't thought of that! That's a great idea!

Comment

This is something that the Reddit user SerAaron made. It might be what you're looking for.

https://imgur.com/Bt6YBQ2

My Map of Third Edition Creation in a First Edition Style

Comment

Unfortunately i have found no good High definition maps other than SerAaron's, but maybe some artist are working on it now that The Realm are out and there are a decent physical map in the book. Or they are waiting until the cloth map is available?

Comment

Originally posted by Kashi View Post
                            This is something that the Reddit user SerAaron made. It might be what you're looking for.

https://imgur.com/Bt6YBQ2
                            That thing is really nice, but unfortunately it's all 2E locations slotted into roughly the 3E shape.

Comment

Working...
                            X