Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LFP] EX3 - What lies buried in the sands

HORA HORA HORA-HORA-HORA!!!

Calling anyone interested in an Exalted 3e play by post.

Game? Dragonblooded!

Setting!? A clutch of dragons spearhead a relic dig in the southern deserts and unearth an ancient Solar ghost. They ruled the region Millenia ago and offers hints and help to a burgeoning nation led by princes of the earth!!

Will feature; nation building using hacked rules and political games with the realm wanting a slice of the pie.

Looking for!? 3 additional players. Get in while it’s hot!

House rules!? generally none. But if you have your heart set on something we can talk. We will be using my hacked rules ‘Dominion Ruling Cadence’ based on the kingdom system from Pathfinder’s Ultimate Campaign which I have designed to play into the ‘west wing-esque’ design philosophy of EX3’s project system while also giving a bit more mechanical bite for those who wish to invest more heavily.

Either reply here or send me a DM. We’ll be managing the campaign via the awesome Lot-Casting Atemi and selecting a place to play through the chronicle based on the preferences of the group as a whole.

Thanks for your time. =)

My Homebrew: Architect of the Regal Puppet Style (WIP) || Monkey Style || Radiant Halo of Incandescent Might || Pale Driver, Ruination of the Edifice of Tyranny || Sublime Percussion, Just a Whole lot of Fun || Idris, The Graceful Heart of Purpose

As one of the already in players i'll let people know the character concept I have. Slip is a water aspected thief. Very sure of herself. Talented in petty larceny and somehow despite her behavior, quite canny. She works as a disgraced member of the realm, a rabble rousing outcaste, a lookshyan who isn't exactly keen on the whole MILITARY LIYFE, what have you. so her background can be in flux to fit with whatever is really needed.

Comment

I have multiple concepts for flexibility, but I'm favoring an Earth Aspect focused on Craft and Awareness, or a Wood Aspect focused on Craft and Performance. Either would be the expedition's relic-scholar. Both ideas are probably Dynasts. Probably going Wood unless someone else is like, super set on Wood.
      Last edited by Beans; 06-20-2019, 04:15 PM.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

I would love to play. I have had very very few games lately, and I have been wanting to play an Outcaste trying to find the faith that she lacks for a long time.

Comment

Any room for someone new to Exalted actual play? I've got an idea for a wandering Forest Witch based on Burning Man.

Comment

Can't speak for elk but I can say as a longtime player I'm cool with new folks.

Comment

Sounds like a neat idea! What focus did you have in mind?

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

Quasi Barbarian Shaman, basically wandering around pretending to be an ordinary outcaste while secretly gathering information and doing dirty work for Cevis Ghandarva
                Last edited by HamSandLich; 06-20-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

What time/day would you be running the sessions?

Comment

It's PBP rather than running distinct sessions at a certain time.

Comment

Originally posted by HamSandLich View Post
                      Quasi Barbarian Shaman, basically wandering around pretending to be an ordinary outcaste while secretly gathering information and doing dirty work for Cevis Ghandarva
                      Sounds interesting. Can you DM me a few extra details so I have a better picture? Sorry I’m from Australia so I don’t know what Burning Man is.

My Homebrew: Architect of the Regal Puppet Style (WIP) || Monkey Style || Radiant Halo of Incandescent Might || Pale Driver, Ruination of the Edifice of Tyranny || Sublime Percussion, Just a Whole lot of Fun || Idris, The Graceful Heart of Purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Knurlurzhad View Post
                        What time/day would you be running the sessions?
                        Yes, Beans has the right of it. I’m running as a play by post so no set time, we just meander through a session over the course of a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkovash View Post

Yes, Beans has the right of it. I’m running as a play by post so no set time, we just meander through a session over the course of a week.
                          Ah, cool! If there's still a slot, I'd be interested to play. I've had this idea for an Air Aspect spy type for a while now.

Comment

Thanks everyone who has shown interest. I now have plenty of people looking to play so I’m going to sort through the characters that have been sent to me and won’t be checking anything new that comes after now.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                            X