No announcement yet.

Anima Levels - Exated 3ed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is particularly good. I quite like how the effect preceding the proper pillar of light has the rising bars resemble stems for the flower icons.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
    Write up as I play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyman View Post
      Don't forget that anima flux spills out to short range from a bonfire banner, dealing damage to characters and maybe scenery. Further, a wood aspect's anima flux is also toxic.
      Close range.

Comment

Which ends where short range begins.

Is I think what they meant?

Comment

double post because glitch

Comment

(please ignore this post. forum brokerage shenanigans)
            Last edited by Synapse; 04-05-2021, 02:35 PM. Reason: irrelevant post

Check my Exalted homebrew!

Comment

These just keep getting better!

Comment

Is there a reason you reverted to the pillar-of-light interpretation for the DB bonfire level?

Comment

Because while the solar and lunar descriptions call it a bonfire, the dragon blooded one actually does refer to a "shining pillar of elemental force"

Comment

Originally posted by Elfive View Post
                    Because while the solar and lunar descriptions call it a bonfire, the dragon blooded one actually does refer to a "shining pillar of elemental force"
                    ... Huh. That feels a little backwards to me, that DBs would get pillars to the heavens and the Celestials wouldn't. Or at least, I would expect that all Exalted animas momentarily display as pillars of energy upon reaching the iconic state and then recede to something more like a bonfire

Comment

Awesome work.
                      If you can provide a DB version with the bonfire instead of the pillar of light, that would be great !
                      Oh, and the magical word : please

Comment

Working...
                      X