• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
    best not to think too hard on it
    Too late. I'm already thinking.

Comment

I think a lot of this is going to depend on how her name comes out. Some Dragonblooded woman near Whitewall is claiming the name of some long dead(as far as everyone believes) First Age Dragonblooded uhh? Hero? Execution camp leader? I don't even know what they would make of what she was but it isn't like her name is connected to any big grand battles or anything. So the first question becomes why would anyone believe her compared to thinking she is someone trying to basically get famous claiming something outlandish? Armor and equipment can be found, history can be learned and whatever she claims could as far as anyone knows be entirely made up. Also those Fair Folk are around Whitewall maybe they just drove some person nuts.

So yeah I think before you ask how anyone will react a better question is how does she demonstrate that anyone should give a second thought to her claims? The next thing is even if she was believed why would anyone care because aside from the super ghost in her she has no special knowledge or ability. She was a disgruntled courtesan not someone who was working side by side with the intellectuals of the Old Realm building the Five Metal Shrike or something. Now of course you can change up her backstory some but that is kind of the point. On her own she just isn't that important that these big world spanning major players could possibly care about her unless you give her something extra. That isn't to say some individuals within the groups might have their own personal takes but this probably isn't something on its own that is going to have any large group of them discussing.

https://www.youtube.com/BogMod I play a lot of videogames.

Comment

Originally posted by BogMod View Post
        The next thing is even if she was believed why would anyone care because aside from the super ghost in her she has no special knowledge or ability. She was a disgruntled courtesan not someone who was working side by side with the intellectuals of the Old Realm building the Five Metal Shrike or something.
        Well, from the Realm and maybe others, she might be a potential ally due to her high essence. But yeah, even with my changed background (she goes from courtesan to soldier who is promoted up the ranks because those ranked above her died fulfilling the Usurpation), she may have some knowledge of how whitewall looked before the Solars there were ousted. But beyond localized knowledge, you're right. She isn't a crafter or anything useful. More its just the chance for Realm houses to gain an ally. I think that is what others have to gain really. The players might get some generic first age lore if they can pry it out of her.

Comment

Working...
        X