The Resplendent cat girl generals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Resplendent cat girl generals

So my solar is a “classic” essence 3 twilight with supernal medicine who dabbles with crafting and celestial sorcery who lives in a flying castle he built and travels around with his circle and self proclaimed elemental of style.
    He is a House Kathak dynast who spent time in the legions and teaching in the house of bells before he had to flee the realm for becoming a solar after his breakthroughs in medicine studying essence flows chi etc. But being a bad dynast he is quite spoiled and biased. This is further exacerbated by him being a twilight so you get the general idea .He is a pervy older gentleman who likes the finer things in life .

Now those things aside he made a guardian deity to protect his flying castle as obviously everyone in their right mind would want to steal one, unfortunately one time , when he was away looking for the circles dawn caste away waging war, his castle got attacked by naughty dragon bloods who kicked the poor deity’s head in and occupied his castle. To add insult to injury they did this just after he finished plumbing and hot water.

So faced with such outrage a classic twilight response rather than negotiating or asking allies etc for help must be moar science more magic to deal with the problem at hand . I’m getting to the topic of this discussion now: So I was thinking wouldn’t it be awesome if he had 5 sexy cat girl generals one themed for each direction / element to counter each element of the usual wyld hunt and protect his castle while the solars are away saving the world.

Now I’m looking for suggestions what kind of cat girl should represent each direction and what kind of panoply I should craft for them what to name them as well as whether I should give them any specific powers to counter corresponding dragon styles. I’m not sure whether you can grant knowledge of martial art charms to beings you create that are equivalent to 2nd circles.
    Like For North like Maybe Lynx Girl or British Blue hair and if air is countering earth would she need a giant piercing weapon to counter earth soak ? Or should same element counter each other and give them resistance to anima flare if that element.

All suggestions are welcome.

P.S demons are bad mkay.
    Last edited by Beast of Bitter Oblivion; 07-18-2019, 08:39 PM.

He's breeding feline type generals? He has the lab for this sort of project?

Comment

a leopard or jaguar for the eat. serval, caracal or lion for the south

west, I dunno, catfish? :/

Comment

North could be Snow Leopard or White Tiger. West, I am pleased (ashamed) to recommend the wholly mythical Merlion from my current abode, Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
          a leopard or jaguar for the eat. serval, caracal or lion for the south

west, I dunno, catfish? :/
          Big cats can swim.

Comment

Originally posted by Uknown DarkLord View Post
            He's breeding feline type generals? He has the lab for this sort of project?
            Are you implying your twilight doesn’t????

Comment

Originally posted by Beast of Bitter Oblivion View Post
              Are you implying your twilight doesn’t????
              He doesn't and he surely would like a peek at yours.

As far as knowledge of MA goes, if you have some sort of AI instructor to instruct in the five elemental dragon styles that can be used to implant knowledge during their growth, then that might work. Otherwise, I think you need some sort of mentor.

Also, why not task bind elementals? One elemental of each element and give them some equipment or essence boosting?

Comment

My suggestion is therapy.

Abyssals

My attempt at a homebrew for Abyssals, focusing on unique charms.

Comment

He doesn't and he surely would like a peek at yours.

As far as knowledge of MA goes, if you have some sort of AI instructor to instruct in the five elemental dragon styles that can be used to implant knowledge during their growth, then that might work. Otherwise, I think you need some sort of mentor.

Also, why not task bind elementals? One elemental of each element and give them some equipment or essence boosting?
                  Why? Because they are not sexy cat girl war gods.

P.S before he had his flying castle he had to work out of a cart with a giant tank full of floating limbs and bits overseen by his hunchback attendant Igor. Sadly craft genesis no longer exists so I have to make do with celestial workings and supernal medicine.
                  Last edited by Beast of Bitter Oblivion; 07-19-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Five_Gee View Post
                    My suggestion is therapy.

Haters gonna hate.

Comment

P.S before he had his flying castle he had to work out of a cart with a giant tank full of floating limbs and bits overseen by his hunchback attendant Igor. Sadly craft genesis no longer exists so I have to make do with celestial workings and supernal medicine.
                      Sounds more like Necrotech to me...

But why not wyld shape your cat girls into existence?

Comment

Now I’m looking for suggestions what kind of cat girl should represent each direction and what kind of panoply I should craft for them what to name them as well as whether I should give them any specific powers to counter corresponding dragon styles. I’m not sure whether you can grant knowledge of martial art charms to beings you create that are equivalent to 2nd circles.
                        Like For North like Maybe Lynx Girl or British Blue hair and if air is countering earth would she need a giant piercing weapon to counter earth soak ? Or should same element counter each other and give them resistance to anima flare if that element.

P.S demons are bad mkay.
                        Powerful creatures like that should be able to learn martial arts.

For the creatures... for the East I'd suggest the Jaguar, a medium-sized cat prevalent in tropical regions and notoriously aggressive (foling ambushes have a good chance of killing the mood for bigger cats like tigers. this one only gets angrier).
                        For the South you can look at a bellicose variation of the Sand Cat, or the Lion. The former is pretty much the only true desert cat, a solitary small hunting chiefly rodents, but both belong in Creation's southern biomes.
                        For the West, if you are hell-bent on a semi-aquatic or aquatic feline, there's the Fishing Cat. If not, look at the Clouded Leopard. This one is an arboreal ambusher, jumping down on prey. Both are common in the forests around india and insular malaysia (my main reference for western climates).
                        For the Blessed Isle, the Andean mountain cat is probably very prominent around the imperial mountain, and thus famously recognized as part of the scenery for holy pilgrims.
                        The North is probably filled with lynxes, of which the most chill is probably the canadian.

Last edited by Synapse; 07-19-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Sounds more like Necrotech to me...

But why not wyld shape your cat girls into existence?
                          I don’t have wyld shaping also it may be more appropriate to make a race of Amazon cat girl warriors than guardian deities for which celestial workings are more appropriate power level wise. Also with his wits 1 and survival zero he probably get hopelessly lost in the tiniest of wyld zones.

Comment

Like For North like Maybe Lynx Girl or British Blue hair.

Why not a British Blue Hair Lynx Girl? In Creation taxonomy is more inspiration guidelines than any sort of hard code or natural law.

Why? Because they are not sexy cat girl war gods.
                            They are if you make them to be - remember, elementals are shaped, not called, in 3rd edition.
                            Last edited by Baaldam; 07-19-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post

Why not a British Blue Hair Lynx Girl? In Creation taxonomy is more inspiration guidelines than any sort of hard code or natural law.

They are if you make them to be - remember, elementals are shaped, not called, in 3rd edition.
                              Making them elementals would take me over my cap of 5 and get me slapped. I asked other players to slap me if I ever summoned more than 5 elementals. I already broke it once I don’t want to encourage people to do it again . Also elementals only last a year at least with a working you invest part of your soul in them via XP they feel more special rather just summoning random mooks.
                              Last edited by Beast of Bitter Oblivion; 07-19-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X