• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you have a cap of 5 elementals?

Comment

Originally posted by Uknown DarkLord View Post
      Why do you have a cap of 5 elementals?
      I thought that would b sensible so as not clutter the game time too much with npcs.
      Also lots of good idea for appearance guys how about for how to arm them and any suggestions what spirit powers would be useful vs the wyld hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Beast of Bitter Oblivion View Post

Making them elementals would take me over my cap of 5 and get me slapped. I asked other players to slap me if I ever summoned more than 5 elementals. I already broke it once I don’t want to encourage people to do it again .
        Ah, random personal restrictions. One should stick to its standards, specially when it comes to disincentiving one's circlemates head-slapping. Fair, fair.

Originally posted by Beast of Bitter Oblivion View Post
        Also elementals only last a year at least with a working you invest part of your soul in them via XP they feel more special rather just summoning random mooks.
        Not exactly - that can depend on how much life experience and personal growth (in roleplaying &/or mechanical senses) they develop through the ensuing period. Jusst the development of major intimacies of their own beyond their sorcerous one (even if somehow related) can be enough incentive for them to linger on instead of dissipating back into the world's essence.

Comment

So any thoughts on how I should equip them ? Considering I want them to counter one of the 5 dragon styles while staying thematic to the directions as much as possible?

Comment

North : Hatchets that can be thrown to catch an air stylist that runs in circles. Pieces of feathersteel barbarian armor mostly for style, with furry hide being the main protection.

East : A Scythe to cut down the wood stylist, and armor pieces in the style of Lookshy to add insult to injury.

South : Flame resistant dance attire, with dual wielded hooked swords to disarm both of the flame stylist's swords
            Last edited by Epitome; 07-22-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X