Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback Needed!] What do you want to see in the Exalted Storyteller's Vault?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another idea: writeups for minor/cadet/fallen Houses of Dragon-Blooded in the Realm. We know they exist - The Realm mentions a number of fallen Great Houses, for example - and I don't think all the fallen ones, or even a majority of them, were actually destroyed, just demoted from Great House status. So descendants of fallen Houses are likely still around, and of course cadet and minor Houses are around as full organizations. I'd like to see some wordcount devoted to them. Who's plotting comebacks? Scheming to get their first satrapy? Planning to abandon the Realm altogether and set up a new Realm (with Gateway and gigolos)? I feel Dynastic politics just isn't quite complex enough yet. :-)

Comment

One thing I'd kill for is a set of alternative, simpler combat rules, a middle ground between resolving combat with a dice roll and whipping out the elaborate battle engine that takes 45mins and lots of number crunching to play out. EX3 combat is fun, but it's way overkill sometimes, and other times the players at your table just don't care about all the rules involved so they come to see combat scenes as a chore.

Comment

Originally posted by Epitome View Post
        One thing I'd kill for is a set of alternative, simpler combat rules, a middle ground between resolving combat with a dice roll and whipping out the elaborate battle engine that takes 45mins and lots of number crunching to play out.
        To be fair, how long it takes and how much number crunching you need to work with can vary based on how powerful the opposition is, how many players you have, and the table's playstyle.

Comment

Working...
        X