• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eldagusto
    Banned
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
    I just spent an hour typing out an entire essay on how you can use terrestrial sorcery in space. And I lost it. Why? Cause the webpage posted it way too slowly, and I turned off the computer before it finished. Now the data's lost, and i'm going to have to take another hour.

Why the hell is it so slow, and why does my computer keep on shouting that this site is 'not secure'?
    I fee your pain brother this has happened to me numerous times. I often save and copy paste to word or notepad. And double check it sent

Comment

• Accelerator
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
      I fee your pain brother this has happened to me numerous times. I often save and copy paste to word or notepad. And double check it sent
      Oh hey Eldagusto.

Anyway, Lioness was kind enough to reboot it for me. And a question for you. Remember the Gastronomic alchemists? Duck billed demons that can make sushi and rearrange stuff? Can I use them as chemical factories?

Comment

• Eldagusto
        Banned
        • Nov 2013

My initial intent was yes, could help process things into constitutient elements. I was worried though if I made it too broad. I tried to make something versatile like the Neomah.

Comment

• Accelerator
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
          My initial intent was yes, could help process things into constitutient elements. I was worried though if I made it too broad. I tried to make something versatile like the Neomah.
          Thank you. Your stuff is pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...