Gencon 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gencon 2019

I didn't see a gencon thread, so here we go! Anyone have Exalted news to report from the con floor?

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Dialect super deserved at least the Silver Ennie for Best Game that it got, but I respect Mothership enough to grudgingly accept it getting the Gold. Still surprised and sad that Dream Askew didn’t place.

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Dark Days Radio has a recording of the "What's new with Onyx Path?" panel.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Urban Shadows 2e has been announced!

Call me Remi. Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

OP was asking about Exalted news in the Exalted forum, so let's keep the discussion on topic, please and thank you.

Onyx Path Forum Administrator
          Posts in this color are moderator posts
          Posts in this color mean a Great Old One has driven me mad.
          Forum Terms of Use
          the Contact Us link.

Comment

I did have some good conversation with fellow fans, many of whom were excited to have Dragon-Blooded shipping soon. I got a couple of blank stares talking about Exigents, but I'm sure they'll be famous (infamous?) once they're kickstarted. I wore a 'Sidereals made me do it' shirt on Saturday, and found a fellow fan wearing the same shirt!

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Comment

Working...
            X