Building a Lunar Clash-fighter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simon Darkstep View Post
    I'm spacing out on where paired weapons (ie, identical claws, short daiklaves) give a Clash bonus. I know I saw it somewhere, haha! Do they just pick up the "two handed" tag in that case?
    Characters who dual-wield two identical weapons gain a +2 bonus to Clash attacks. “Unarmed” is considered a single weapon.
    Ex3 Core Pg 586.

How is Death Kitty bringing in Ambush Hunter while having a Wood Dragon's Claw? Can she have the Claw going while a kitty (now that's a Lunar-grade idea to imagine!) or is she able to Ambush Hunt while in a human shape?
    You can use Wood Dragon's Claw while in Animal shape (confirmed in Ask the Devs), and it uses the normal calculation of Dex + Brawl+ Accuracy to hit and Str + 10 + threshold for damage. So she uses it as a Tiny Kitty Cat.

If Sorcery isn't your thing, you can Last Warrior's Unity (Strength Charm) instead for much the same effect with Artifact Razor Claws.

Oh, and just realized in Clash she actually rolls 23 dice (since paired light weapons and all) pre-charms.

prototype00
    Last edited by prototype00; 08-09-2019, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I'm spacing out on where paired weapons (ie, identical claws, short daiklaves) give a Clash bonus. I know I saw it somewhere, haha! Do they just pick up the "two handed" tag in that case?
      Page 568: Dual Wielding

Hi, I'm JohnDoe244. My posts represent my opinions, not facts.

Comment

Give yourselves an XP, thanks all!

*off to crunch some numbers!

Also - tiny kitty with wood dragon claw.... splendid!

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Give yourselves an XP, thanks all!

*off to crunch some numbers!

Also - tiny kitty with wood dragon claw.... splendid!
          Good luck, if you have any questions about Death Kitty, fellow forumites and myself have been working out the nuances so feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...
          X