No announcement yet.

Theory: The Hearts Hearteaters Eat Are People's Emotions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auroras and other sky-based phenomena would be my guess, rather than planets.

Literally any gender pronoun is fine, don't worry about it in my case.

Comment

I think it's been mentioned that the Aurora Borealis exists in Creation, so that could work.

Probably not for Umbral Exalted though.

My characters:
      Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
      Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng
      Shadow of Kings, Twilight barbarian scholar, master of lost First Age crafting techniques. Has a lot of clones. Picture by Jen.

Comment

For Umbral, maybe the Belt of Venus? It's about the only atmospheric phenomenon I see that causes a "dark" effect. Plus the colors somewhat match the Umbral character's color theme and the sky behind him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
          I think it's been mentioned that the Aurora Borealis exists in Creation, so that could work.
          At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of Creation? Localized entirely within your patron?

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
            At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of Creation? Localized entirely within your patron?
            Yes. And no, you can't see it.

Comment

Working...
            X