DB Kickstarter Delivery Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DB Kickstarter Delivery Warning

I got my copy today and it is beautiful! But this post is to let everyone know, my copy was not covered in plastic, just in a cardboard box with packing around it. So if you are still waiting on your copy, keep an eye on your tracking and make sure it doesn't get left out in the rain.

Good to know for whenever the hell mine finally ships. (In the US, but USPS still shows it awaiting pickup 😑)

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Director

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
      Good to know for whenever the hell mine finally ships. (In the US, but USPS still shows it awaiting pickup 😑)
      I hear you. I know this isn't OPP's fault, but it's really irksome to see my tracking number sitting in Pre-Shipment for a week.

Comment

Can confirm that they're shipping out - got mine a few days ago. It also did not have a plastic cover, just bubble wrap.

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Comment

Just got my copy of the Dragon-Blooded book.

Comment

Got mine also, waiting for my mom to come to Brazil early next month to get my hands on it.

Comment

Just got my copy, I absolutely love the look and finish. A shame that a noticeable chunk of the Blessed Isle map is lost because of the binding, but everything else is great.

Comment

Working...
              X