I've Started an Exalted Game, Help! Part 7 - Spirits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Started an Exalted Game, Help! Part 7 - Spirits

Are you new to the setting of Exalted and have no idea how spirits work within both the setting and mechanics? Are you curious how spirits tie into such things as religion and different metaphysical areas of Creation? Then come watch the next video in my series that goes in length about such topics! Really in length.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
    Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Three hours?

Tl;dw

Thank you for your dedication: I think its great when fellow fans of the franchise put together resources like this. But this is way too long for me to watch, and I'm not pointing new STs at it when they can read the books about spirits themselves in less than three hours.

Hi, I'm JohnDoe244. My posts represent my opinions, not facts.

Comment

This might be a situation to make a few timestamps in the description field since that is pretty damn hefty. Unless they're in fact there and I am being dumb and mobile youtube.

Edit: and lo so there are. I just don't know how to use this app right! I shame my generation!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe244 View Post
        Three hours?

Tl;dw

Thank you for your dedication: I think its great when fellow fans of the franchise put together resources like this. But this is way too long for me to watch, and I'm not pointing new STs at it when they can read the books about spirits themselves in less than three hours.
        Trying to go into detail when discussing spirits is long turns out. Between religion, metaphysical locales, and the spirits themselves being so heavily intertwined it was very hard to try and discuss such things separately.

Also to add much of the information presented from the books are scattered across about four or five books minimum
        Last edited by Sandact6; 08-27-2019, 02:37 PM.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
        Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Comment

It would be nice if the video in the background was images or something related to Exalted rather than you playing a video game with your voice overlaid.

Comment

Working...
          X