No announcement yet.

Survey: Where is your 3rd ed game set?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current game I’m in is... we know it’s further west than Wavecrest but have never definitely settled on a latitude.

Comment

The current game I'm running is set in the deep south, based pretty firmly around Gem, apart from a quick excursion up the Diamond Road and another to Goldenseal. After the first big plotline is finished, though, I expect the story to make its way to the coast around Zhaojun.

Comment

I've two Solar campaigns going on.

First and oldest is located in Wavecrest, specifically Windgate and Goldsails. Players are currently working to gather support for Wavecrest to abandon their connection with the realm while facing known threat of pirate armada from coral and the unknown threat of Abyssal Captains hunting down legendary artifacts to supplement their secret Armada in Skullstone. Mean while one of the dragon blooded houses is planning on using Wavecrest as a bug out territory and are trying to take full control of the region with out raising suspicions back home.

The Second campaign is in... Lookshy. Yep... a full solar circle who calls the city of Dragon Blooded home. We have a few born and bred Lookshian citizens who ultimately believe that Lookshy is the greatest city that represents freedom of the river province despite their attitude towards Solars. We are playing a a lot with the purists vs everyone else as one of the players has effectively been ousted as a Solar already. Pulling from 2nd edition's attitude toward solar exalted (they are tolorated until they are dangerous) plus the idea that Lookshy deal with their problem citizens themselves. The ousted character has become a tool for Lookshy rather than execution on the Chumyo's orders and the effects that will have on Lookshy as a Dragon Blooded / Shogunate / old school immaculate faith / second age mindset.

Comment

Solars in Lookshy is definitely a bit different!

I run... Lunars: The Apocalypse! Exalted 3rd edition. Fimbulwinter is upon the world as an Ice Age begins, and only six young Lunar heroes have a chance of saving humanity.

Comment

Okay, so it's gone a little quieter, so I'll round up the results (though more people can feel free to post).

10 games in the North
            5 games in the North-East
            1 or 2 in the East proper
            12 in the Scavenger Lands
            11 in the South-East, 9 of them around the Dreaming Sea.
            6 in the South
            7 or 8 in the South-West
            8 in the West
            And a few in other places; 1 in Autocthon, 1 in Gloam, 1 on the Blessed Isle.

Solar games are the most popular, followed by mixed games... that tend to be mostly Solars.

There are 10 Dragonblood games (which are mostly not on the Blessed Isle, but are a bit). There are 4 Lunar games... none of which, interestingly, are in the Scavenger Lands or Dreaming Sea.

I guess this probably reflects the amount of time that the splatbooks have been out,

I run... Lunars: The Apocalypse! Exalted 3rd edition. Fimbulwinter is upon the world as an Ice Age begins, and only six young Lunar heroes have a chance of saving humanity.

Comment

Working...
            X