Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Exaltations show up in other settings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerator On a total tangent are you doing okay ? The last time I saw a message from you you seemed to be extremely sick. Take care of yourself

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

• Originally posted by Chausse View Post
      Accelerator On a total tangent are you doing okay ? The last time I saw a message from you you seemed to be extremely sick. Take care of yourself
      I am fine and mostly alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghosthead View Post
        Sounds like a mix of Tribe 8 (which is post-apoc humans where magically impowered humans rise up and drive off incomprehensible amoral alien gods) and Stargate (which is 'Murican-military-humans F**k Yeah! Fighting the evil alien 'gods' with good old fashioned military know-how! But a little bit more thoughtful and Trek-y about it than you'd expect from that...)
        Yes... and no.

there's a Humanity fuck yeah! there, almost certainly. I mean, humans were, for the first time, able to overthrow their shackles. They were able to fight that which could not be fought, and came out victorious. They looked at the abyss in the eye and spat in its face. And they, for a measure... succeeded.

But they're also deeply, deeply afraid. They know they could have lost. They know what could have happened instead. And now with heightened senses they know what is out there.

If this was Trek....

"To explore strange new worlds.... and exploit them. To seek out new life forms and new civilizations.. and destroy them. To boldly go where no one has gone before.... and carve a dominion in it."

Comment

Working...
        X