No announcement yet.

RWBY volume 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news everyone, several people on the interwebs have cleaned up the winter image to remove the bruises

Comment

• Damn those schnee genes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyman201 View Post
        What the fuck.

Originally posted by Synapse View Post
        Damn those schnee genes.
        IcyHot.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Winter's black eyebrows always get me. Like, is she the black sheep that dies her hair? Does she dye the eyebrows? Use temporary make-up?

I love them for the expressiveness they add to her face, but looking at Weiss, Jaque, Witley I just think - where?!

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Comment

• Jaques had black hair when he was young. You can see it in his portraits.

Comment

• https://www.reddit.com/r/fnki/commen..._would_you_do/

spoiler warning

Comment

• Originally posted by Elfive View Post
                Jaques had black hair when he was young. You can see it in his portraits.
                Some wonder if he's naturally going gray.

I like to think that Willow's Aura had some bleed, and White Hair is a Schnee Aura Trait.

One could say that Jacques's hair changing was... Schnee-xually transmitted

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Yay, hiatus! I'm still gonna spoiler for those who aren't caught up, though.

This might be a consequence of spending a lot of time thinking about Lunars, but why did Qrow resist arrest? Seeing how Tyrian was being transported, couldn't our boy just consent to being tied up like that? Then, once he is transported back to the action and Clover inevitably gets distracted, he transforms into a bird and goes to help Ruby?

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Comment

• Originally posted by Elfive View Post
                    Jaques had black hair when he was young. You can see it in his portraits.
                    Jaques having black hair when young would be consistent with Winter having black hair - it's the mismatch of hair and eyebrows on the same person that causes my confusion. Unless RWBY does genetics different, and she got her father's eyebrows but her mother's hair? I'm no geneticist, but aren't those linked?

Comment

• the prophet Dishwasher1910 has had a new vision. So it is printed, so shall it be done

Comment

Working...
                      X