X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even rougher now that the head is working with a DB who serves an Anathema

Comment

meanwhile:

people are already beginning to assign ship names or ones involving Willow. Unfortunatly, they're usually references to types on wine.

and also someone on Reddit posted this:
      Weissy's Mom has got it going on
      She's all I want and I've waited so long
      Snowflake can't you see?
      You're just not the girl for me
      I know it might be wrong but
      I'm in love with Weissy's mom

Comment

Aww.... I want to ship her with Qrow as sobriety buddies. We've had great moments for Qrow with Ironwood and Clover this volume but that would still be so cute

You think she's got any fighting skill? I don't think we've seen anything to imply that she's a Huntress, but the Schnee semblance being hereditary makes me wonder if she could use it.... and if so what she could do.

Comment

Finger crossed Jaques' current schemes blows up on him and Willow can finally get a no contst divorce

I have not seen a ship name for Qrow+Willow yet. Any ideas?
          Last edited by vampire hunter D; 12-23-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Ship name: Sobriety

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

Snowbird's the easy, obvious one. Maybe something about flying the coup or escaping a cage....

Comment

Snowbirds is taken. That's Qrow+Winter

Comment

I feel a BIT better about shipping Qrow and Willow over Qrow and Winter.

For one, Qrow's not old enough to be Willow's father. :P

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I admit...I Ship It!

Comment

Which? Weiss or Willow? :P

Comment

Wllow+Qrow

Last edited by vampire hunter D; 12-24-2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

So, going discussions in other groups are now discussing how Whitley is vasically V1 Weiss, only worse off. Just as much influenced by his functioning-psychopath father, just as abused. Actually more abused, since for the past year Whitley has been the only target available to Jaques. And where Weiss had Winter, Whitley has no one. Weiss was able to get away and make friends who helped her grow into a better person. Again, Whitley has no friends and is stuck in the house.

Assuming Jaques finally gets what's coming to him, Whitley will still need some sort of social group to move on. But it occured to me this need may lead him to something almost as bad. Needing friends he may find some. Two actually....

Many want the boy to get a redemption arc, I'm worried this is where that arc is going

Comment

V7C9

Originally posted by Weiss Schnee
                            Jacques Schnee you are under arest!

Can I do that?
                            Nice seeing Jack-ass get owned this chapter. He really didn't think this through at all beyond just winning the election. Now, does Watts have a contingency for being discovered. His whole plot seemed to center on his anonymity. While he may have a back up if Jacques got compromised, he may not have one for if he's discovered

And now I actually feel sorry for Whitley...

But most importantly NEO! And in Schnee manor. Too late to be a factor this volume but the Atlas Arc may be more than this one. Setting up for next year.

So, with those two so close, think Whitley will wind up with new friends soon?
                            Last edited by vampire hunter D; 01-04-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

unrelated:
                              Last edited by vampire hunter D; 01-04-2020, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
                                V7C9

Nice seeing Jack-ass get owned this chapter. He really didn't think this through at all beyond just winning the election. Now, does Watts have a contingency for being discovered. His whole plot seemed to center on his anonymity. While he may have a back up if Jacques got compromised, he may not have one for if he's discovered

And now I actually feel sorry for Whitley...

But most importantly NEO! And in Schnee manor. Too late to be a factor this volume but the Atlas Arc may be more than this one. Setting up for next year.

So, with those two so close, think Whitley will wind up with new friends soon?
                                All I have to say is HNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

Comment

Working...
                                X