No announcement yet.

RWBY volume 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit, there's no one in the show I like watching fight more than Neopolitan. It's just always so fun.

Weapon restrictions aside, what would everyone here peg Neo's fighting style as? Crane + Laughing Monster? She seems very keen on goading her enemies into becoming infuriated at her, and then spectacularly countering them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kunoichi View Post
      I have to admit, there's no one in the show I like watching fight more than Neopolitan. It's just always so fun.

Weapon restrictions aside, what would everyone here peg Neo's fighting style as? Crane + Laughing Monster? She seems very keen on goading her enemies into becoming infuriated at her, and then spectacularly countering them.

Maybe some Black Claw in there as well? Her Semblance lets her do some really really mean social tricks in combat without so much as speaking a word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kunoichi View Post
        I have to admit, there's no one in the show I like watching fight more than Neopolitan. It's just always so fun.

Ohh...
        That Nora vs Ren moment was SO FRECKING DOE EYES DEFENCE!

Yeah, Neo's Black Claw AF IMO. Maybe coupled with Tiger or Dreaming Pearl for speed.

Comment

• and now, one of the best parts of the episode:

Comment

• Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
            and now, one of the best parts of the episode:

... I don't get it. Winter injured? Do you not like Winter, and are glad she's injured? Do you find this hot? Badass?

Like, not trying to shame your PoV D, I just don't know how to react because I'm not sure what it is. :P

Comment

• Her hair is down!

the bruises aside, she looks better this way
              Last edited by vampire hunter D; 02-02-2020, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Ok, Solar Exalted Sound off:

what would you, as Chosen of Unconquered Sun, do to stop Salem and Monty Dick?

no rush on answers. we have all hiatus.

as long as they don't give us something like Yorse this time

Comment

• So, I, the Dawn Caste... Step one is yeet my Lunar Bondmate into Monstro the Sky Whale's mouth so that they can devour it from the inside out to take its shape. And while that happens, engage Salem atop the Sky Whale while it starts to veer and jerk in midair from my Bondmater's internal assault.

When we're about to crash, I grapple her so that she takes most of the falling damage. She can't die, but she can probably still be restrained after being knocked around a bit.

That's when I consult the Twilight and go "So if she can't die... Think you can imprison her in crystal forever?"

That's probably an Adamant Working.

Alas, my Bondmate sulks for most of the time on the Working because turns out Grimm don't have hearts, thus don't have Heart's Blood, thus they were unable to take on the Shape of Monstro

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
                    Ok, Solar Exalted Sound off:

what would you, as Chosen of Unconquered Sun, do to stop Salem and Monty Dick?

no rush on answers. we have all hiatus.

as long as they don't give us something like Yorse this time
                    What was Yorse again?

Comment

• Originally posted by nalak42 View Post
                      What was Yorse again?
                      Cowgirl Yang / Yang+Blake.

And then the acoustic version of Yang's song, "Armed and Ready" came out and became affectionately known as "Farmed and Ready" because Casey Williams REALLY went for broke on making her singing voice as Country as possible. It's quite possibly the best remix the Williams duo ever produced.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
                        Cowgirl Yang / Yang+Blake.

And then the acoustic version of Yang's song, "Armed and Ready" came out and became affectionately known as "Farmed and Ready" because Casey Williams REALLY went for broke on making her singing voice as Country as possible. It's quite possibly the best remix the Williams duo ever produced.
                        No, Yorse was Yang as a Centaur. For Yang+Horse.

A Yang+Blake Cowgirl AU was usually called "Bee-haw"

Which is an objectively good name for a Farmgirl AU.

Disclaimer: I'll huff, grump, and defend my position, but if you're having fun I'll never say you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• I NEVER saw anything about Centaur Yang. Yorse was Bee-Haw.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• It did go CentaurYang though. to the point Arryn Zech thought that's all yorse was

Comment

• meanwhile, over on Reddit:

General Ironwood has taken over the killing kids meme from Anakin Skywalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
                                I NEVER saw anything about Centaur Yang. Yorse was Bee-Haw.
                                Yorse.

Granted, I miss 99% of the memes because I usually avoid RWBY fan topics like the plague.

Comment

Working...
                                X