Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would happen if a Solar Exalted fell in love with an Abyssal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clophiroth I love it! That way if the person you have feelings for is an Immaculate monk, you can still get sexual with them without making them violate their oath of celibacy. Or if you were away adventuring and your husband (or boyfriend or whatever) was back on their estate or stuck at court in the Imperial City.

“It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done...” Sidney Carton’s last line before going to the guillotine to save his True Love and her husband

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
      Clophiroth I love it! That way if the person you have feelings for is an Immaculate monk, you can still get sexual with them without making them violate their oath of celibacy. Or if you were away adventuring and your husband (or boyfriend or whatever) was back on their estate or stuck at court in the Imperial City.

I´m glad you like it

Comment

Penelope I am curious what prompted this thread in the first place. I’ve been enjoying this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Clophiroth View Post

Magical paper, when you write or draw something in it, it appears in a linked piece which was created along it (which is the one your husbando is carrying), and viceversa, so pretty much instant written communication between two persons. It could be used to pass secret information, but... Well, you know.

Sexting. Which is usually secret, or at least private!

Immensely relatable because my last dynast character had a book of this kind that he was suppossed to use to pass reports from lands visited and a lot of other stuff from the circle's war campaign in a rebel satrapy in the Southeast back to his patrons and allies in the Heptagram and a number of sorcerous, occultist and crafter societies.

But all too regularly would use to "maintain fresh contact" with his fiancee in the Blessed Isle.

Comment

I've had more in-character relationships with Abyssals than is probably healthy. Not with my Solars because there was already someone making risky/unfortunate romance choices in those games that I kind of stepped back to watch sparks fly.

My own game has had quite a bit of Solar and Abyssal relationships though.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
            Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Sticks thanks. I just thought it would make a great romance storyline.

“It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done...” Sidney Carton’s last line before going to the guillotine to save his True Love and her husband

Comment

Working...
              X