Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds pretty cool. Thanks

Comment

Oh, I found some more of the Arthurian-turned-viking characters.
      Arcturus's Huscarls included:
      Jarl Galchmei, bearer of a starmetal blade (on his uncle Arcturus's behalf)
      Many Spears, foster-son of the local water goddess
      Sigurd the Berzerker
      Karl Kingsmilk
      Moreth (Arcturus's incestuous bastard)
      Black Paladin, a warrior of the far South
      Five Pigs, leader of the White Bull minotaurs
      Gallow-glass, most perfect and Gary Sue-esque of all the White Bull Minotaurs (him and Five Pigs went off looking for the Crucible of Divine Refinement), Many Spears' bastard.
      Ivan Lionfriend (he has a lion, obviously)
      Torsten and Solva
      Eric the White

And of course his enchantress, the Fae known as The Princess Birthed in Sunken Depths, Moreth's aunt.

I can post up the fiction I write between sessions if people are interested.

I play...
      Kovan, actor, librarian, sorcerer, great bear, Lunar Elder from the First Age
      Thutmose-Osiris, seventh son of a seventh son, descendant of the Supreme Deity Sukhmet, renegade demigod and bearer of the Ghoul-Banishing Bow. Also bright green.

Comment

It's here, if anyone wants to read about the Arthurian-inspired part: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...hapter-fiction

I play...
        Kovan, actor, librarian, sorcerer, great bear, Lunar Elder from the First Age
        Thutmose-Osiris, seventh son of a seventh son, descendant of the Supreme Deity Sukhmet, renegade demigod and bearer of the Ghoul-Banishing Bow. Also bright green.

Comment

Well, Jojo's bizzare adventure is an obvious fallback for inspiration for exalted

...but I want to go one step beyond:

Imagine: A green-clad gent, suave and with a sexy yet out of this world hairdo, and a swagger and pose as if he doesn't have a spine only gar. His fighting style? Phantom essence images of a mystical warrior to distract and intimidate his foes, and his razor-sharp chiaroscuan glass shuriken, all of them emerald green, all buffed to hell with thrown charms

I call him: Jojo D'Ref

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

How 'bout Tanith Lee's Birthgrave?

Comment

Originally posted by Kunoichi View Post
              I was recently inspired by the fight in the last episode of Seis Manos (on Netflix). It was very Celestial Exalted vs mortals.
              That sounds like a curb stomp battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
                That sounds like a curb stomp battle.
                Yeah, it pretty much was. The mortals were all heroes in their own way, but their opponent was fighting them with some pretty potent magic and no-effort shutdowns.

It's pretty neat, still. I'd recommend watching the show or at least the final episode's battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kunoichi View Post

Yeah, it pretty much was. The mortals were all heroes in their own way, but their opponent was fighting them with some pretty potent magic and no-effort shutdowns.

It's pretty neat, still. I'd recommend watching the show or at least the final episode's battle.
                  I have actually not seen that tv show. So were the protags the ones getting stomped, or the ones doing the stomping?

Comment

The protagonists were the ones getting stomped.

It's a good show, worth checking out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lqUEICwQ7M

Comment

I just remember!

Kung fu hustle is an amazing show. Really fucking awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X