What do you love about Exalted? [Positive Responses Only]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghosthead View Post
    In the sense of literally staying at home... As is the current style of the times
    Not me, I'm still going to work.

Originally posted by Ghosthead View Post
    let's focus on the positive ITT!
    Yes, let's.

I love the Intimacy system. It's so nice that what a character cares about can make it easier or harder, or even impossible, to persuade them to take certain actions.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 03-31-2020, 09:45 PM.

He/him

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
      Not me, I'm still going to work.
      Again, my condolences.

I love the Intimacy system. It's so nice that what a character cares about can make it easier or harder, or even impossible, to persuade them to take certain actions.
      Yeah, it's great. A definite improvement on Second Edition's social traits.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

I love reading Charms and imagining how different characters might express them differently.

He/him

Comment

I love the setting. I love it to bits. It's so in depth and it feels like a real place where real people live and act.

Comment

^ Seconding this. Lots of games have good settings. Exalted's is another level.

The Directions, the Underworld, Malfeas... you can tell so many different style of stories and it still feels part of the world.
            Last edited by Moss Reynholm; 04-11-2020, 02:39 AM.

Comment

I love writing Evocations, creating a legend with every item I introduce to the game. I love it all the more because I didn't expect to enjoy this facet of Ex3. "How many damn powers do they expect me to write?!"

I love the fact that my friends still quote lines and talk about scenes from our first game (back in 1st & 2nd Ed) 15+ years ago, and how such talk encouraged new players to brave the book and join into a new game.

Comment

I love that one of my new players for a Lunar game asked if it was okay for their character to have a gang of sea-slug folk to scavenge the cargoes out of sunken wrecks near Chiaroscuro, something I never would have even imagined, but now has to be in my game.

For that matter, I friggin’ love the new Lunars book.

He/him

Comment

Originally posted by Artful Maiming Onslaught
                  Scars left on players’ characters look cool rather than disfiguring, unless the player desires otherwise.
                  ‘Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post

‘Nuff said.
                    Yup, I have a lunar character right now in a game who has massively disfiguring scars on his face, but only because I chose to have them inititally and chose to have them made worse by an injury in combat.

Comment

• I really love the weird amount of artifacts and how interesting the different effects are.

on an unrelated note, I love Sword and Sorcery and the Bronze Age setting. I don't know how much is really Bronze Age in practice, but its cool anyway.

Please be warned: this is not champagne, this is most likely a duck.
                      -Chausse

Message me for Japanese translations.

Comment

• How epic in scope it is

Also the whole Solar-Lunar bond thing

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her.

Comment

Working...
                        X