Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charms for Ramethus/Chungira Primordial?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charms for Ramethus/Chungira Primordial?

Does anyone know where I can find any home-brewed Charms for the Aftershook War Primordial, Ramethus?
    (I so want to call him by his unofficial name of Chungira.)

Which edition?

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post
      Which edition?
      I assumed there were only Charms for Chungira for 2.0 & 2.5, but I'll be happy to see whatever you have.

Comment

We,l it's totally untested in any way but here's some.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...71#post1356871

Comment

I read this and found it very funny, as well as very scary. Who on earth is Ramethus ?

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

Originally posted by Chausse View Post
            Who on earth is Ramethus ?
            In 2e canon, Rametheus was one of two hostile Primordials who escaped the Primordial War without being captured or killed. He proceed to rebuild himself for the express purpose of fighting round two before returning to launch a military campaign called the Aftershock War.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
            Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
              In 2e canon, Rametheus was one of two hostile Primordials who escaped the Primordial War without being captured or killed. He proceed to rebuild himself for the express purpose of fighting round two before returning to launch a military campaign called the Aftershock War.
              Oh I see. A sort of alternative spin-off where the Primordial is stomping on everyone then ?

My homebrew (Leave comments if you want to help improve) : A quick recap of all the pools and stats for Quick Exalted 3E characters

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post
                We,l it's totally untested in any way but here's some.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...71#post1356871
                Wow. There is a lot of bloody awesome here.

I can see how you thought of a very dynamic, constantly changing threat he can be. I've got to pick through this more thoroughly when I have time, but the customized plague & poison attack is a lovely, frightening thing. A loyalist Abyssal would be jealous. (In best Mojo Jojo voice: "I was going to do that!" "That was my idea!" "You've broken my dreams!!!")
                Last edited by Daredevil; 02-09-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Oh I see. A sort of alternative spin-off where the Primordial is stomping on everyone then ?

Not an alternative spin-off, no. According to the timeline laid out in Dreams of the First Age, the Aftershock War did happen in Creation's history. It lasted about a century. The Exalted eventually beat it and killed it, but it did do significant damage to Creation before going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pedersen View Post

Not an alternative spin-off, no. According to the timeline laid out in Dreams of the First Age, the Aftershock War did happen in Creation's history. It lasted about a century. The Exalted eventually beat it and killed it, but it did do significant damage to Creation before going down.
                    Oh it happened during the First Age ? I thought it was some kind of scénario for players to play during the normal game timeline

Comment

Oh it happened during the First Age ? I thought it was some kind of scénario for players to play during the normal game timeline
                      Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it could be fun, but it's not assumed to be in the default because its presence would have a way of eclipsing "smaller" stories.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                        Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it could be fun, but it's not assumed to be in the default because its presence would have a way of eclipsing "smaller" stories.
                        Yeah but apparently this is from 2e (ffrom what I understood) and apparently 2e was a bit wild (from what I understood) so I thought it was a 2e scénario spin off for those who wanted to crush some Primordials

Comment

Yeah but apparently this is from 2e (ffrom what I understood) and apparently 2e was a bit wild (from what I understood) so I thought it was a 2e scénario spin off for those who wanted to crush some Primordials
                          It's admittedly a little surprising that it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                            It's admittedly a little surprising that it wasn't.
                            Well DotFA was kind of a transition state between unbeatable enemies the Exalts only defeated due to author fiat/respawn hax and what they'd become in MoEP: Infernals. Hence why we have 10,000 Dragon-Blooded dying to delay a Primordial by a few precious hours alongside Queen Merela defeating one with her bare hands.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator
                            Please spare a thought for updating the Exalted wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
                              Well DotFA was kind of a transition state between unbeatable enemies the Exalts only defeated due to author fiat/respawn hax and what they'd become in MoEP: Infernals. Hence why we have 10,000 Dragon-Blooded dying to delay a Primordial by a few precious hours alongside Queen Merela defeating one with her bare hands.
                              One book explicitly states that Merela's legend was hyped up when she became queen. Maybe she killed it with her hands... but who is to say she fought it on her own?

Comment

Working...
                              X